Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Question Edit PS3 Save Files?

Sponsored Links
    is there a way to edit the save files on from the ps3 to change certain attributes on games? Im playing mlb 09 the show and would like to get as many training points as possible to max out my character.

any info?

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Not yet, but you may wish to check Google for PS3 Game Save sharing sites... or maybe those interested could share theirs here.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dark Sector's savegame files are not encrypted and not signed!

Here is a preview from one file (can be opened with wordpad):
    Code:
    Position={-88.35,0,155.05}
    Mesh=/Weapons/C4Explosive/C4ExplosiveSmall.x
    AnimationName=C4Explosive
    RootMotion=1
    RootMotionChannel=""
    AnimateMaster=1
    PhysicsBehavior=/Types/Physics/Kinematic
    I didn't tried to edit anything because i don't have the game, maybe someone could find out.

PS: Also AC and Fear 1 saves are not encrypted and signed and ps3 will take it without saying "corrupted data"

Devs should get on this bad boy.

nice one

Very Intresting!

Good find, wonder if we can edit the file to load a Corrupt PNG on say a USB and thus cause a buffer underun, but allow ingame XMB to happen, as thats the key, if we can hang a game, but allow INGAME XMB to function, we are on to a winner. Regards

Footylad

Quote Originally Posted by footylad View Post
    Good find, wonder if we can edit the file to load a Corrupt PNG on say a USB and thus cause a buffer underun, but allow ingame XMB to happen, as thats the key, if we can hang a game, but allow INGAME XMB to function, we are on to a winner. Regards

Footylad
    Even more, you dont need a usb hdd to load this png, ps3 can copy it along with saves
    I tried with fear and this will completely freeze the ps3, no in-game xmb, i can eject/insert BD, only forced shutdown will stop.

I also noticed that after a game update the save files cant copyed any more.Sayes something like "Not allowed to Copy".

It Could Be Possible

If you have something on your computer that can make/modify games on your computer then get a portable disk, connect it to the PS3, copy the data, and put it on the computer.

Oblivion Save Files

does anyine know if there is a way to edit PS3 Oblivion save data like class/race/name etc. via PC?

Would you not be able to edit the unencrypted files with a hex editor. Save the file play the game some more, save it. then compare the two and see what has changed. Edit the attribute and see if you get results.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News