Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40



  1. #21
    Registered User bighead77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcangri View Post
    No that's impossible.. i try with call of duty and the language is in chinese or something like that!
    That's what they call "encrypted" ....

  2. #22
    Registered User Ihatecompvir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    75
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was doing some stuff with PS3 saves a while back, If you corrupt a gamesave for flow, the game practically has a black screen until you press circle.

  3. #23
    Registered User errorrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1
    Sponsored Links

    Question

    Sponsored Links
    Is anyone working on a save decrypter for PS3 saves? I would love to edit some of my PS3 saves

  4. #24
    Registered User robinhood2605's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by errorrrr View Post
    Is anyone working on a save decrypter for PS3 saves? I would love to edit some of my PS3 saves
    i really need one, my ps3 was stolen and my re5 save went away with it, i tried to get the save from my friend and its assimiled with the accont id, i'd need to decrypt and edit to make it work in my account.

  5. #25
    Registered User dasaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1
    i just got a new ps3 and my prince of persia data didnt carry over so I download a game save just to be the game and it removed all of my trophies i previously earned after saying its not my game save.

  6. #26
    Registered User pinpin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3

    mod file and reg on pendrive

    it's possible to mod a file and register this on a external support like a pen drive ??

    there are pen large too , 16 gb or up.. it's possible to make a good save backup for the games?

  7. #27
    Registered User jul644's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    18

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by dasaint View Post
    i just got a new ps3 and my prince of persia data didnt carry over so I download a game save just to be the game and it removed all of my trophies i previously earned after saying its not my game save.
    just log into your old psn account it should sync up agian and you get your trophies.

  8. #28
    Registered User Surfaced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    25
    Has there been any progress with this lately? I heard that there was something with Dark Sector's save files not being encrypted, but I never read about the results of changing the data on the save file.

  9. #29
    Banned User hosmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfaced View Post
    Has there been any progress with this lately? I heard that there was something with Dark Sector's save files not being encrypted, but I never read about the results of changing the data on the save file.
    I managed to crash the game and/or xmb in many ways but no luck. It doesn't matter if is buffer overflow/stack smash/missing files/other files/special characters/etc the ps3 restarts itself after black screen/freezing/partial freezing (xmb still works). IMO there is no way to run unsigned code from a bug in game or other app

  10. #30
    Registered User Tipli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4
    Hmm.. maybe you can edit the save files, but what happen if the system check the new changed save file? file size or other thing?

 

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News