Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbb View Post
    Or they are waiting for the PS jailbreak update to steal there ideas and backup manager
    In all reality theres only 3-4 manufacturers in China or taiwan that a pushing this board out like no other. The problem comes down to when the supplier ie: eclipse, yes, all the other clones. don't have the man power to single handly (sp?) flash every chip that gets shipped to them.

There is no way to mass produce these chips already flashed (that i know of) and that's why all these new clone sites say they are shipped without software (not to protect themselves from sony)

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    - Execute backups in 2x, the same speed as the PS3 Blu-ray
    i had to laught about that. because the reading speed of a hdd is faster then reading a game from a blue ray disc xD

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thought the same thing myself lol - Cowboys.

I think we should all get on our Noklas or HiPhones and check these jokers out because this is getting laughable.

In case anyone has an EcliPS3 mod, I added the v1.1 updater to the first post now... it appears all the clones are updating theirs in attempt to keep up with PSGroove progress.
    Eclipse Updater v1.1

- Added diskless version of the firmware, where games can be loaded from the app_home menu in GameOS. Many games don't seem to work with this method, so if you encounter any problems try to run them in the normal disc emulation mode (with an original disc inside).

- It is now possible to load a PSGroove compatible firmware using the "Load PSGroove firmware" option in the drop down menu.

Simply select any precompiled .hex file when prompted and press the START button to update your EcliPS3 with the new firmware (you can choose any file compiled for any board, it will be automatically detected and handled accordingly).

- Developers can now test new payloads by loading them with the "Import payload" option in the drop down menu (in other words
    port1 configuration descriptor can be directly imported without the need to compile a new avr firmware or having an avr toolchain at all).

- Internal optimizations.

hi all,

ive ordered 2 eclipse here in switzerland; the devices was empty, the firmware upload works without problems.

costs: 50 euros

you can not buy some avr-devices this time in switzerland; next possible date for order : 17.10.2010 ... for build an homebrew one.

the eclips works perfectly for me

thanks boss for the 1.1 updater

greets
    mike

at least they openly admit using psgroove and let you update properly.. and i like the name *giggles*

I want one of these honestly if it performs the way they say it does. I mean it says you can load any hex you want and it will adjust where need be and can be updated with our own choice of code. I just want something discreet looking and I found one for $38 shipped so it isn't a bad price by any means. Anyone with this want to confirm any of my questions. Oh one more thing how's the build quality? Are they cheaply made as this one has always caught my eye in terms of clones, FW compatibility, and price.

Which psgroove hex file should I be looking for to load onto the eclips3 device. I see the firmware manager that you can download on the site allows you to put on "their" software, and also you can load a psgroove hex file. But I'm not sure of which to use, or where to find it. I've found lists upon lists and downloads upon downloads, but none look like they'd be compatible.

Arrow EcliPS3 Firmware Manager v1.2

Another update, EcliPS3 Firmware Manager v1.2:
    Updated import engine and firmware. The import engine has now the ability to import a wider range of hex files; basically any PSGroove or PSFreedom based hex file for any board type can now be imported (both AVR and PIC based boards are supported). Official Eclipse firmware still only supports FW 3.41 but with the right hex files you can now test the Eclipse hardware with older PS3 firmware versions (e.g. 3.01, 3.10, 3.15, etc).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News