Latest PS3 News Forum Updates
- PS3 CFW
- PS3 Files
- PS3 Hacks
- PS3 Help
- PS3 Releases
- PS3 Themes
- PS3 Trophies
- PS Vita Trophies
I'll probably get a friend to do it for me.
Originally Posted by Pcsx2006
I'd just take the hit in cost and go for the Clip-on solution they're proposing will be coming soon
E3 Flasher price and distributors announced...
Morning all. Stumbled upon this. I didn't see it posted anywhere, so here it is. Info, pics PRICE and distributors of the E3 Flasher on their site.
Still not sure whether I go for this or the Progskeet though...
E3 flasher is a special device to help you programme NAND and NOR flash memory. It support all electronic device like DVD/BD/PS3/WII/XBOX360/MP3/MP4/Table PC which has Nand or Nor flash memory.
- Dual Boot 3.7OFW and 3.55CFW on same PS3
- Downgrade 3.7 to 3.55 in 5min
- 16M NOR FLASH ON board
- 3 save MODE, can save data in TF, NOR FLASH on board and PC HD
- 1 KEY operation, simple is best
- Upgradable from TF card or PC USB
- Compatiable all device like PS3/WII/XBOX360/MP3/DVD/BD/MP4/Table PC which has NAND or NOR flash memory.
- Integrated lots of interface, perfectly extension, will have more function with future new E3 accessory.
- E3 flasher Limited version includes 8 accessory, suggested retail price $88 USD, total production run only 3000 units!
the progskeet is about 64.00 bucks and i here the e3 might be around 90.00 but not sure on that price.
I don't want to paste a link to a particular distributor. But the going rate seems to be around 88 US. Launch date on SOME of the sites says September 23rd.
The dual boot with a separate hard drive sure is nice though.
Last edited by candan; 09-07-2011 at 10:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
it seems like the site is down right now on no sony hacked them.
The E3 Card Reader is in stock for 30 € (~42,10 $).
Yes, it's the quite old one from the times, where you have to use an Jailbreak device to install homebrew.
Haha, I still have my PS3break dongle.
Tags for this Thread