Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

E3 Flasher for PS3 is Coming from Team E3DIY with Dual-Booting

Sponsored Links
    Similar to the ProgSkeet hardware device for PlayStation 3, today the E3DIY Team have announced that they will be releasing an E3 Flasher for PS3 (produced by Paul Owen and marketed by Gary Wayne Bowser aka GaryOPA) which will feature dual-booting among the options detailed below.

To quote: E3 Flasher, the world first flasher special for PS3, easier backup and downgrade, support dual boot, coming soon!

E3, created miracles on PS3 JailBreak, release free JailBreak, downgrade and goldfinger, and will now release a full new revolutionary E3 Flasher which includes: backup, restore, upgrade, downgrade and dual boot all in one.

PS3 E3 Flasher Features:
    • NOR FLASH ON board.
    • 1 KEY backup or restore, simple is best.
    • Dual boot, choose booting from original bios or E3 bios.
    • 3 save MODE, save bios to E3 nor flash, TF card or PC.
    • NO harm for console, but can longer console life because of specially design.
    • Integrated lots of interface, perfectly extension, will have more function with future new E3 accessory.
    • Compatible all slim and fat console, include latest 3000x version.

Don’t forget E3DIY team, which free service always It said they were studying BIOS, Let’s wait and see what happens. And please note the new E3 domain [Register or Login to view links], more details coming soon!

PS: E3DIY Team note 3.7 downgrade, so maybe E3 Flasher will downgrade automatically, no need modify on PC. Thanks all guy whom contribute PS3 JailBreak.

Follow-up: E3DIY team success downgrade 3.7 to 3.55 with E3 FLASHER !

In 5min, E3DIY team success downgrade 3.7 to 3.55 with E3 FLASHER. Time is short and operation
    is very easy, this depend on E3 FLASHER special design, 1key operation and nor flash on board !
    we not record any image about E3 FLASHER regards it’s not release by far, hope eveyone understand.

The official version should release next week, more video and picture will be public at that time.

PS: E3 FLASHER compatible all NAND FLASH and NOR FLASH console.. with slim console no need solder wire but fat console need.

E3DIY team success downgrade 3.7 to 3.55 with E3 FLASHER ! In 5min, E3DIY team success downgrade 3.7 to 3.55 with E3 FLASHER. Time is short and operations very easy, this depend on E3 FLASHER special design, 1key operation and nor flash on board !

we not record any image about E3 FLASHER regards it’s not release by far, hope everyone understand. the official version should release next week, more video and picture will be public at that time.

PS: E3 FLASHER compatible all NAND FLASH and NOR FLASH console .with slim console no need solder wire but fat console need.

E3 Flasher for PS3 is Coming from Team E3DIY with Dual-Booting

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is something that i would get. I have been reading on the dual boot and i have thought about making one. I have also did the ps3 downgrade on a 3.70. So if there was a chip that could do it all and still have dual boot would be good. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    cool just keep on going as fast as you can

i would definately buy this.. great stuff!!

I'm curious about it. They promise a lot, let us know what they are able to do. Will it require solders or will it be solderless? How fast will it be in reading and writing? Waiting for more details about it.
    Last edited by Ezio; 08-22-2011 at 02:26 AM

"old" dongle come back in the life form! hope they work

I see something like this the future of PS3 hacking. I sure hope something good comes out of this.

A miracle indeed Will this E3 Flasher have a price?

i agree.. this will probably be the ps3 scenes future. i hope its available really soon.. and of course reasonable priced also.

and easy to use.. LOL

This looks really good but I rekon the non software side off it will always deter most people from trying it.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast