Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    (i think) it was 5.00 m33 and it took me awhile to find that firmware online still but be careful because i read that it might mess up your psp but i had no problem with it at all and the tut for the jig app is this right here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post363368

k9inpoop

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks, I tried that but still can't get any activity from PS3Jig after the USB driver started message. At least the PSP never bricked with me bouncing around between 5.00, 5.50, 6.20, and 6.60, but the PS3 is still sad and dead.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i think that you might have to get different versions of FW for the psp i know it was a FW that only a PHAT psp was able to go safely and you might have to try a different version of the downgrade files or was it the Lv2diag.self file... (i forgot it was one of those i couldn't get working with ps3jig) for a while and then after i tried everything the last one i tried worked (i even tried it on a 1.0 Phat downgraded psp lol)

k9inpoop

Well, out of the four PSP FW versions I tried already, the only one that wouldn't even start PS3Jig and just gave me a black screen instead was 6.20. All of the others started the program normally.

After my last post, I was able to briefly test both the fat PSP running PSPJig and the E3 card reader on another PS3 that boots normally. The E3 turned blue and successfully put the console into factory mode. After trying two different USB drives, I was able to get the system back out of factory mode.

When I ran PSPJig to put the PS3 into factory mode again, the challenge-response sequence appeared on the PSP screen, but the PS3 wouldn't go back into factory mode even after several attempts. I didn't get a chance to try the E3 again yet, I assumed it would work.

Back on the PS3 with the five double-beeps, I tried the E3 card reader again and it still didn't work. I also put in the USB drive with the "get out of factory mode" program that worked in the normal system in case the broken one was already in factory mode from the previous owner, but the drive never powered up before the beeping began so it made no difference.

Scouring around every forum post I can find, there are quite a few other people who have run into the same problem over the years, but there hasn't ever been an explanation and the only suggested solution is flashing. Hopefully someone has unraveled this mystery by now though and they'll wander into this thread.

Is there any one know how to installed e3 ode without using the dongle?

Because the dongle is too easy too damage.

E3 OS 2.12 is Now Released

E3 OS 2.12 is now released with details below, as follows:

2014-04-27

Download: E3 OS 2.12.rar / E3 PKG INSTALLER 1.2.zip / E3 ODE PRO official proposal installation on 4k.rar

E3 OS 2.12 release, add the following functions:

1: Increase the folder format than 4G file support. To further improve the folder format game support.

2: Adding a special format keys file support, users only need to copy the keys.db file to the hard disk root directory.

At the same time, the one key install unofficial PKG software v1.2 released, user press joypad Square to install multiple unofficial PKG file.

Also released an official proposal E3 ODE PRO motherboard installation. This way you can effectively avoid the motherboard deformation caused by improper installation, thereby damaging the E3 ODE PRO motherboard drawbacks.

E3TEAM still make every effort to study better ways to bypass 4K 4.55. We have invested enormous human and material resources, and hope that we have the luck to get what we need.

2014-05-05

Adding the installation video on 4K console. It is official proposal E3 ODE PRO motherboard installation. It can effectively avoid the motherboard deformation caused by improper installation , thereby damaging the E3 ODE PRO motherboard drawbacks.

Video: [Register or Login to view links]
    Attached Files Attached Files

Does the E3 ODE PRO also work with 2XXX and 21XX models? It says so in their web page but there is no manual for these models.

You can find it here.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

E3 ODE PRO installation manual v1.23.pdf  

Opinions needed...

I have a CECHA01 and a CECHL01. Which one is preferred by fellow modders to mod. Then, which is a better mod, E3, or ProgSKEET? I've read a lot on each one, and I'm not sure which way I want to go. Just looking for opinions to what others prefer and or done.

i think progskeet is better because i already use it for almost a year, only once have cause a problem because my own mistake.

Sponsored Links
Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast