Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Just willing to learn

Sponsored Links
    so i know how to dump patch reflash but i'm not much aware on the FSM method but want to learn incase ever needed can some be able to explain which e3_downgrade.bin to use with md5 as i have 2 ov them 1 is a dated version 12.03 and the other is a bd fix i think?

Also why is this necessary and do you patch the bkpos3 to 3.55 in order for this process. Any clarification on this would be great.

Regards
    Sdw

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    2013-12-24

Merry Xmas ! E3 OS 1.31 and E3 Manager 1.01 update released. The new version further enhances E3 ODE PRO stability and solve some of the games background can not display correctly in E3 Manager.

圣诞快乐 ! E3 OS 1.31 及E3 Manager 1.01 更新发布。新版本进一步增强E3 ODE PRO稳定性及解决E3 Manager部分游戏背景无法正常显示问题 .

Update: E3 OS 1.38 released, adds support for Blu-ray movie ISO

Download: E3 OS v1.38

A new firmware release from E3 ODE, reported to now support Blu-ray movie ISOs.

To quote: 2014 Happy New Year and good luck! Here, E3TEAM sincere thanks to each user's trust and support. Because of you, E3TEAM can continue to progress and innovation. Because of you, E3TEAM will work harder to forge ahead in 2014 to release more new features and products, feedback to every E3 user.

Meanwhile, E3 OS 1.38 was released, it adds support for Blu-ray movie ISO. All users can upgrade to 1.38 and watch HD movies fluently (the way which select Blu ray movies ISO is same as select game).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

E3 flasher for Super Slim?

Sponsored Links
    Is it possible to dump and modify the NOR with Super Slim 4xxx series? I have a E3 NOR flasher and was wondering if it is possible to install Habib 4.53 CFW or any other CFRW on it if I modify the NOR flash first.

I have used E3 flasher to install CFW on OFW ps3 before.

E3 ODE Pro Updates, E3 ODE Pro on 4K 4.55 Video Surfaces

2014-02-06: E3 ODE Pro Update

We get feedback, after updating to 4.55, the 4K console does not work properly with E3 ODE PRO. E3TEAM are verifying this issue and will publish notice as soon as possible. We propose that 4K console user temporarily don't upgrade firmware 4.55 (Other models have not been a problem with feedback).

Update: E3 team posted they found a solution to the new authentication on 4.55, as follows in broken English:

2014-02-10: Am glad to tell you , using the latest exclusive technology, we have successfully bypassed the latest 4.55 ODE authentication mechanism. E3TEAM are working around the clock , this feature additions to the E3 ODE PRO, please wait patiently. In addition, we noticed some forums irresponsible words, which we strongly suggest , E3TEAM fully grasp all the core technology of PS3 ODE, we will update the unique new features for the benefit of the E3 users.

2014-02-12: E3 ODE Pro, the world's first PS3 ODE supports 4K 4.55 demo video released. We can know from the video, boot disc game and the actual running game is different game (boot disc game is call of duty: world at war,the actual running game is soul calibur 4).

Furthermore , E3TEAM master a variety of methods to bypass 4.55 verify ODE. The demonstration strong comeback against E3TEAM malicious slander guess. E3TEAM strong technical strength once again proved E3 ODE PRO as the world's first PS3 ODE not Langdexuming. We are urgent to debug E3 OS 2.0, all E3 ODE PRO user is about to usher the revolutionary new features in 1-2 weeks ! (include 4k 4.55 supports).

Meanwhile, the special USB harddisk adaptor of E3 ODE Pro released, Its main functions are:

1. Full metal case, better heat dissipation, more stable performance
    2. Free sleep function, games run more smoothly
    3. USB3.0/2.0 interface,fast transmission speed to 450M/S
    4. Support SATA3 3.5/2.5 harddisk, the maximum capacity of up to 3TB

E3 ODE Pro on 4K 4.55

Video: [Register or Login to view links]

Here is a google translation: In order to meet the urgent needs of some E3 users, E3TEAM suspend other work, expedited launched E3 OS 2.0BETA version, only 4K 4.55 user testing. Other users please be patient E3 E3 OS 2.0 official version launch. Meanwhile, due to the 4K 4.55 delay progress in the development of new features, E3TEAM expressed extreme regret.

To prevent other users mistakenly E3 OS 2.0B, the upgrade process has been encrypted, there is a demand for user help.e3 at gmail. Please email to get the password.

Their update is just for 4k users... in order to you use it you have to email them and ask for the password... That was what I understood.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror #2)
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

1-e3-ode.jpg   2-e3-ode.jpg   3-e3-ode.jpg   4-e3-ode.jpg  

how do i downgrade ps3 4.55 with e3 flasher... my ps3 is slim and model number is cech-2501b??
    Last edited by RetroA; 02-12-2014 at 11:18 PM Reason: sentence did not make sense

E3 ODE OS 2.0 Update Released

The E3 ODE OS 2.0 latest firmware update is released. The release includes bypass of the security measures introduced in the infamous ode-blocking 4.55 ofw from Sony. The bypass has a catch which is to create a Blu-ray boot disc for the games on the external hdd.

This means you must own or know someone who owns a Blu-ray disc writer which can be a real pain for some, but this is a measure for 4k ps3's only. A new feature implemented is the ability to boot games in folder format instead of iso which is a big plus.

Remember that for this you will need a original eboot or a resigned one. They will release a one-click resign software soon. Also in the next firmware they will release a pkg installer.

To quote, roughly translated: 2014-02-16

Download: E3 OS 2.0 official version / E3 OS 2.0 manual for 4k 4.55 user

We are pleased to announce the long-awaited E3 OS 2.0 released. All users upgrade to E3 OS 2.0 will have the following functions:

1. The official version of 4K 4.55 solution. A special E3 boot disc to support user's original boot disc and all PS3 games in its HDD.The users can burn the BD E3 boot disc by themself or give the generated ISO file to other guy to burn. (The supported original boot disc is listed in the keys file, this content can be added)

Please note: this function is only useful for 4K 4.55 user, other E3 OS 2.0 user play
    game is same as before, no need E3 boot disc.

2. Support folder format PS3 games. User can play game without converting into ISO game on PC (EBOOT need original or re-signed).

3. Modified EBOOT can be run with E3 ODE PRO after re-signed in folder format game, just copy the eboot to the right directory to run. (E3TEAM will release a specially one-key re-sign software later)

E3TEAM is working hard to update one key installation PKG file feature, due to the delay of fixing 4K 4.55. It will be released in E3 OS 2.1 after testing well.

E3TEAM will provide solutions without the need of external USB drive to play PS3 game, so stay tuned!

Meanwhile, because of commercial confidentiality, E3TEAM's exclusive release of new features for how to achieve the way will be reserved. In the 4K 4.55 solution as an example, E3TEAM find the solution in 3 days after 4.55 released, and then release the testing video.

Since the method of switching boot disc is commercial secrets, so we have reservations in the video. Facts have proved that after E3TEAM released E3 OS 2.0BETA version, other teams are starting to follow E3TEAM solution. For this reason, if the user causes misunderstanding, E3TEAM can only feel sorry.

But in the future we will continue to use the functions reserved demo mode, please understand! E3TEAM will do our best to provide the best user experience. All issues of interest to
    the user, E3TEAM is trying to solve, and will be reflected in future product updates.

Update: 2014.02.18

E3 OS 2.1 have following new function:

1: One key install official PKG file
    2: PS1 game support
    3: BD MOVIE ISO support to play directly
    4: DVD MOVIE ISO support to play directly
    5: Support folder format PS3 games(User can play game without converting into ISO game)
    6: Further improve the support folder format PS3 games

E3 Manager 2.0 add the following new function (requires E3 OS version 2.1)

1: One key install official PKG file:

User copy the official PKG file into the root directory of game HDD, and then can click to install at the E3 manager in PS3

2: PS1 game support.

Put the PS1 game image into the root directory of game HDD, and then click to play at the E3 manager or E3 OS menu in PS3. (require .img format, please rename to .img if it is .iso)

Change the No-encryption BD movie extension into .bdiso, copy to the root directory of game HDD, and then can click to play at the E3 manager or E3 OS menu in PS3.

Change the No-encryption DVD movie extension into .bdiso, copy to the root directory of game HDD, and then can click to play at the E3 manager or E3 OS menu in PS3.

E3TEAM will add the following new function in the next upgrade E3 OS 2.2 With a Big surprise: Playing PS3 game's without need for the external USB HDD ! We don't knew if they are talking about hacking the internal HDD & playing from it or just LAN gaming, let's wait & see.

And more new features do please look forward to!

1: Enhance the performance of E3 ODE PRO
    2: Install Unofficial PKG file
    3: PSN game support

E3TEAM as PS3 ODE industry pioneer, will vigorously advance and innovate, bring even more enriching experience for all users.

E3 OS 2.1 and E3 Manager 2 Released

To quote, roughly translated: 2014-02-19:

The new E3 OS 2.1 and E3 Manager 2 release, all users will have the following functions after upgrade to E3 OS 2.1 and E3 Manager 2.0:

1. One key install official PKG file
    2. PS1 game support
    3. BD MOVIE ISO support to play directly
    4. DVD MOVIE ISO support to play directly
    5. Further improve the support folder format PS3 games

E3TEAM will add the following new function in the next upgrade E3 OS 2.2, and more new features do please look forward to!

1. Enhance the performance of E3 ODE PRO
    2. Install Unofficial PKG file
    3. PSN game support

E3TEAM as PS3 ODE industry pioneer,will vigorously advance and innovate,bring even more enriching experience for all users.

Download: E3 Manager 2.0 and Manual / E3 OS 2.1

Rough translation: About:

1) We are pleased to announce the long-awaited E3 OS 2.0 released. All users upgrade to E3 OS 2.0 will have the following functions:

1:The official version of 4K 4.55 solution. A special E3 boot disc to support user's original boot disc and all PS3 games in its HDD. The users can burn the BD E3 boot disc by themselves or give the generated ISO file to other guy to burn. (The supported original boot disc is listed in the keys file, this content can be added)

Please note: this function is only useful for 4K 4.55 user, other E3 OS 2.0 user play game is same as before, no need E3 boot disc.

2: Support folder format of PS3 games. Users can play games without converting into ISO game on PC. (EBOOT need original or re-signed)

3: Modified EBOOT can be run with E3 ODE PRO after re-signed in folder format game, just copy the eboot to the right directory to run. (E3TEAM will release a specially one-key re-sign software later)

E3TEAM is working hard to update one key installation PKG file feature, due to the delay of fixing 4K 4.55. It will be released in E3 OS 2.1 after testing well.

E3TEAM will provide solutions without the need of external USB drive to play PS3 game, so stay tuned!

Meanwhile, because of commercial confidentiality, E3TEAM's exclusive release of new features for how to achieve the way will be reserved. In the 4K 4.55 solution as an example, E3TEAM find the solution in 3 days after 4.55 released, and then release the testing video. Since the method of switching boot disc is commercial secrets, so we have reservations in the video.

Facts have proved that after E3TEAM released E3 OS 2.0 BETA version, other teams are starting to follow E3TEAM solution. For this reason, if the user causes misunderstanding, E3TEAM can only feel sorry. But in the future we will continue to use the functions reserved demo mode, please understand!

E3TEAM will do our best to provide the best user experience. All issues of interest to
    the user, E3TEAM is trying to solve, and will be reflected in future product updates.

2) The new E3 OS 2.1 and E3 Manager 2 release, all users will have the following functions after upgrade to E3 OS 2.1 and E3 Manager 2.0:

1: One key install official PKG file
    2: PS1 game support
    5: Further improve the support folder format PS3 games

E3TEAM will add the following new function in the next upgrade E3 OS 2.2, and more new features do please look forward to!

1: Enhance the performance of E3 ODE PRO
    2: install Unofficial PKG file
    3: PSN game support

E3TEAM as PS3 ODE industry pioneer, will vigorously advance and innovate, bring even more enriching experience for all users.

Update: 2014-03-04

We are pleased to inform you, the user's long-awaited one key install the unofficial PKG file function test is completed, will be officially released in 2-3 days. E3TEAM is currently stopped developing other functions and products, go to all lengths to bypass the 4K 4.55 verification with other ways.

We hope to publish a more convenient and simple way in a few months, please wait patiently. In addition, the new E3 official English forum open soon, will provide more assistance for English users.

Update #2: 2014-03-06

The one key install unofficial PKG software released, all E3 ODE PRO user can run it by copy this software, please read the manual. At the same time, the E3 Global Forum officially running, all E3 users can get help through this forum.

Download: E3-PKGINSTALL.zip

Update #3: 2014-03-27

The latest E3 ODE PRO Keys updates, support more games as a boot disc. E3TEAM has been hard at work on a better way to bypass the 4K 4.55 certification, please wait patiently.

Download: keys.zip

From Joonie86: It seems that if you make this homebrew with any fixed pkg in ISO format, I assume this will work on any ODEs. Unfortunately, I can't make SWAP disc for my 4k /OFW 4.55 at the moment, I can't test this.

Wondering if anybody wants to confirm this. If this this working, pkg install will be a lot easier than using IDC, multiman or other file manager.

E3 Card Reader not working for unbricking

I'm following this guide for the 5 double beep brick but my E3 card reader won't turn blue when I power up the PS3 and I can't get it into service mode.

The E3 should turn orange, then blue and a few seconds later the PS3 should shut down. Instead, the E3 turns orange, then turns off, and a minute or two later the PS3 eventually shuts down. Someone else with the same problem made a video showing the problem:

The E3 card reader turns blue when I drag e3downgrade 12.03.bin to the upgrader part of it, so it seems to be flashing okay. In addition to using the E3 device, I tried a couple of PSPs running PS3Jig and those both hung on the driver started message.

Anybody have any idea why the E3 card reader won't work properly in the PS3? It's a CECHA01 if that makes any difference.

well i had the same problem with the 5 double beeps brick on my slim ps3 when i changed it back to a CEX machine *no pun intended lol jk* from a DEX machine and i used a first gen psp that i downgraded to the right firmware for the app to work right and i just used the ps3jig app and it got it into service mode and i fixed that brick by myself and that scared the crap out of me when i bricked it >.<

it took me like two weeks just to figure that out i tried using the ps3jig app on other versions of my psp but it said that it was waiting for the ps3 to be connected and just hanged there forever

k9inpoop

Hi! Do you know exactly which CFW you had on the PSP? I spent hours the other day repeatedly testing the original and Nabnab-modified versions of PS3Jig without success from my "fat" PSP.

I don't remember the exact CFW on the PSP at 6.60, but at 5.50 I used GEN-D3. After I tried everything on the fat PSP, I tried on a slim 2000-series unit without any luck either. I tried different USB cables in combination with everything and still nothing happened.

I just found an older service mode BIN for the E3 card reader and tried that, but the E3 still won't turn blue in the PS3.

Sponsored Links