Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast

Video: E3 Team Unveils PS3 E3 ODE for PlayStation 3 3K/4K Demo

Today the E3 Team has unveiled their PS3 E3 ODE (Optical Drive Emulator) for PlayStation 3 3K/4K units to arrive next month complete with a demo video below.

To quote, roughly translated: E3 ODE, the Optical Drive Emulator made by E3TEAM, will be on the market at the beginning of next month. It will support all PS3 models including the 3k and 4k consoles.

Please note:

1: The beta hardware shown in the video is based on PC, so the data translation speed is slow, about 100K/S.

2: The official retail version will be a small board, and can run games direct from USB stick and the speed is similar to your original Blu-ray optical drive.

3: It will for sure work independently with NO need of a PC.

4: E3 ODE works on any OFW on all PS3, include 3k and 4k console.

5: We will also release an special E3 ODE CFW for E3 ODE, so homebrew can run on it directly (include 3k and 4k).

6: E3TEAM always tries do its best for our users, later on we will go public with our final special price, we are sure the retail price will be lower than USD70.

7: We will release more details and videos later.

Here is video to demonstrate our beta hardware running on a 4K console:

hi ps3news

so i have dex to cex semi brick and i have e3. in the past i enter FSM with e3 card reader dongle having 0% problem.. now the dongle is not working !!

the led in the dongle when i put it in PS3 and press power + eject button the red led not turning to blue ! that mean it's not working i don't know why -_-

i try to put ResetToKarnel boot but same result i also tried Blue ray fix but same result

#note i have a flasher and i have bbkps3 for OFW 4.46 and i have e3 flasher my PS3 is fat model CECHJ serial

my problem is the same in this video:

the video is not mine just to be clear but i have the same problem in the video, sorry for my bad english

plz help me in my problem

okay i have a question about the e3 flasher... sucessfullly backed up/flashed and downgraded my console...

now can i remove the clip and put the drive back in normally?? or do i have to keep it rigged up to the esata dock?

yep you can remove it once you're done downgrading the PS3. Keeping it will only benefit you for quick swap between OFW and CFW. But no one do that anymore.

awsome good to know thanks

E3-Team Releases Another Demo Video for Their PS3 ODE

The E3-Team has released another demo video for their PS3 ODE with details below, as follows:

To quote, roughly translated: E3 ODE DEMO run game successfully! Video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTk4Mjc1ODA4.html

E3 ODE DEMO pictures released less than 2 weeks, the real game testing video has been released, compared with other PS3 ODE , the efficiency of E3TEAM is amazing!

Compared with the first test video with our PC, the E3 ODE DEMO speed has increased many times. E3TEAM will continue to optimize the operating speed.

And because E3 ODE processor is nearly twice the speed than other PS3 ODE processors, the final E3 ODE speed will be completely beyond other PS3 ODE.

A special emphasis on E3TEAM, the other PS3 ODE need to restart the PS3 or need to repeatedly pulling BD drive case when playing and switching game, these operations will seriously damage the life of PS3 or BD drive.

While the E3 ODE PRO unique technology, makes the user to completely avoid these risks, user playing the game and switching the game, without repeatedly restarting the PS3, also does not need to be repeatedly pulling the drive case, it protects the PS3 or BD drive life well.

This technology is E3TEAM exclusive research and development, and at present no other PS3 ODE has this function.

Again the E3 ODE PRO's official retail price is USD $79.80, and E3TEAM will be officially listing the unit for sale at the end of August.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

wait is a long, long time for this

e3 card reader downgrader

alright I did all the steps that you had to do using the tf cover board the next thing was the e3 card reader and i put the e3 card reader downgrader.bin on the card reader and I messed up because I turn on the ps3 and I forgot to press the eject button and the screen came on telling to plug up ps3 controller.

so I turn off the ps3 then turn it back on and tried it again and i did press the eject button and it did the same thing. I want to know if I should do the last step right before the e3 card reader downgrader.bin part and try it from there

thanks

E3-Team Releases More Information on Their E3 ODE Pro

Today the E3-Team has released more information on their E3 ODE Pro below, as follows:

E3 ODE PRO upcoming, NO restart and NO eject video released !

E3TEAM released the E3 ODE PRO testing video and pictures, which show NO restart and NO eject BD drive, and declares the waiting for E3 ODE PRO is ending soon, as the official version will be ready soon.

The video shows E3 ODE PRO running two games selecting using MULTIMAN as an ISO. Play games and switch the game without having to restart and ejecting BD drive. Which protects the console, protecting the drive, to facilitate the player's ease of use is self-evident.

Meanwhile, E3TEAM claims E3 ODE PRO will be directly compatible with other similar products in all ISO games. No doubt, the low price and high performance worth will mean the user wishing to have ODE will wait until E3 ODE PRO is released.

E3TEAM specifically pointed out also that in order to prevent other companies from trying to clone the E3 ODE PRO function of NO restart, the video link below has gottten some treatment:
    VIEW THE VIDEO HERE: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjA5MTg2MzUy.html (E3 ODE PRO TEST) (another: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTk4Mjc1ODA4.html)

Finally, from PS3 scene profiteer Gary Wayne Bowser (aka GaryOPA): Hard to be fake, when it from the E3 Team that has proven themselves many times already in the PS3 Scene.

Not mention there been at least 4 other news stories regarding their ODE device already here, plus other videos showing it at various stages thruout development with the first stage being controlled by PC, the next stage a large developement board, then a smaller one, and now this one the almost finished product.

I guess you almost missed the reasons they stated in the first post why the video is not clear: E3TEAM specifically pointed out also that in order to prevent other companies from trying to clone the E3 ODE PRO function of NO restart, the video link below has gottten some treatment:

Maybe their 'special treatment' went a little overboard, but they are worried the other two REAL ODE's already on the market from Cobra and 3k3y which need to power-off and power-back-on after selecting a game before you can play it, don't copied their quick 'no restart' system, so they have still a bit of marketplace left when they get their ODE ready soon.

They lost their own english guy recently, reason why the e3-tech site is never updated, and I was able to get the codes and access for their official e3 english forums from another fellow that was helping them run it that also disappeared, so to hope to improve it and get more support working better, but they have noone official from their own company to reply to people questions anymore.

E3 is true 100% chinese cloner company, whereas at least Cobra and 3k3y have coders and backers with non-chinese background, just their stuff is assembled and shipped from china.

The best so far is main E3 guy speaks to me on skype with updates in his broken chinese, and also helps i know a bit of chinese from years of living with my asian girlfriend back in canada, and I help correct his PR notices the best I can.

Originally they said end of August it would be available, but from the looks of it they are still running behind, and not even sure what models it will support yet, as from the looks of it on the E3 ODE PRO PCBoard above there is only enough FPGA logic onboard to do the later SATA models of PS3, so it might be like 3k3y it will end up have two boards one PHAT and one SATA, and a number of QSB adapters for the various models 2k thru to 4k.

Oh'yeah some people were asking about what happen to the PS3 Glitcher, well last I heard it only work 1 in 10 tries, and they also lost one coder working on it, and truth be told they want to capture the ODE market first, so its on the back burner until this project is out of the while.

So far your Cobra is the best deal, it might be huge but at least in one package you get all the cables, and the QSB and all the FPGA logic to do all past, present and future PS3 models.

E3 ODE PRO Going Into Production on September 28th, 2013

Below are more details from PS3 scene profiteers Paul Owen and Gary Wayne Bowser (aka GaryOPA) as follows:

E3 ODE PRO, is almost ready for production starting as early as Sept. 28th, 2013

Good news everyone we have this evening from the E3 Team, they are basically done testing and improving the E3 ODE PRO and it is launching into full production before the end of this month.

(E3 ODE PRO package contain 3 boards and 5 cables, total 8 parts)

The E3 Team has moved onto the 'production' stage getting stock of their E3 ODE PRO ready for shipment, as all final tests have been completed, and they have now finally updated their official website, plus launched another website E3-Direct which will be handling all the 'reseller' orders for their product, along with a final HD video of their ODE device in action, plus some more info and specs on the final product design.

This month Sept. 28th, E3 ODE PRO will finally be on the market!

After many months the long-awaited E3 ODE PRO is set to launch this month on the 28th.

Its powerful amazing functions will deliver the goods, with features as follows:
    • NO EJECT, NO restart, one click to enter game automatically
    • NO EJECT, NO restart, one click to switch the game automatically
    • NO EJECT, NO restart, one click to switch the ODE and the original BD driver automatically
    • Fully compatible with existing ISO games and ISO conversion software
    • Supports all slim console including 2XXX, 3XXX and 4XXX Mode
    • One click upgrade, easy to use
    • Supports up to nearly a thousand kinds of boot disc, easily customize boot disc

PLEASE NOTE: (On the 2XXX, 3XXX models, the NO EJECT function will be released later on). Here is a newer clear video of it in action and some pictures of the E3 Pro from xonsox:

Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 ... LastLast