Sponsored Links

Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Either it is a farce or they've really managed to achieve something on WiiU

Sponsored Links

Can't backup

Sponsored Links
    I can't backup my dump when i start the backing up process it takes a little minute then like 4 or 3 of the lights on the tf cover board start blinking and I search and they say the clip doesn't be on all the way on.

so I put 3 pennies on top of the clip and taped it up real good and its doing the same thing. I want to know what would happen if i skipped the backup part and went on with the downgrading process.
    Last edited by young legend; 02-13-2013 at 10:33 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i would try filing the clip (i did both sides) and i use one penny for all the downgrades i've done. don't skip the back up step, you'll need that incase of a brick.

Your clip not clip correctly maybe.. if you dump not get a dump.. you cant skip to downgrade it.. it not work. 'may i know what your board type??

Banned User
    I didn't think you could, then again I never tried, I always back up bios at least three times and check them to be good dumps before downgrading ps3s.

Yea i just found out that they have board types and i don't know what kind i have but the ps3 is a fat cechk

Banned User
    i use E3 limited edition (solderless) but i couldn't find your email on your profile to send you a picture of the clip.

Quote Originally Posted by akimazaki View Post
    Your clip not clip correctly maybe.. if you dump not get a dump.. you cant skip to downgrade it.. it not work. 'may i know what your board type??
    My board type is a DIA-001

Best E3 downgrade tutorial?

I have found a lot of tutorials in downgrading with E3 flasher, but i also read a lot of people bricking. What would be the best guide to follow?

Self-powered E3 Flasher (No need for PS3 power)

All of them (including videos) are in this single, ongoing E3 thread... it may take a bit of time to sift through but we like to keep all E3 stuff in one place.

Also for those interested below are some pics of a Self-powered E3 Flasher (No need for PS3 power) from BwE, who states:

There are limitations and experiments that I have not done myself and I am keen for somebody else to take over I guess. How do we power it ? Through USB or through an external source or even through VCC of PS3 (directly, so no psu or power to ps3).

You can also desolder the nor and attach it to the E3 and read off board. Fun fun. I'll make a guide very soon.

If your ps3 is ylod/bricked/whatever you can still read/write NOR. If you don't want to turn it on for whatever reason, you can still read/write NOR. If you have spare chips or need to replace the chips, you can program them with the E3.

Most things are untested and I sold a version with a tsop adapter on it so I have to make a new guide re: that. But so far I have made the usb into 3.3v 500ma and added an external plug for 3.3v via a custom cable which is 1A.

I used that custom cable for the - 2nd? 3rd? picture where the e3 isnt plugged in via USB. I power the NOR on the PS3 directly - negating the E3 and the requirement of a PSU. E3 can still be programmed via the PC.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

two.jpg   three.jpg   four.jpg   mlYHpyq.jpg  

Sponsored Links
Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast