Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes all good for you guys but my daughter updated to 3.70 and I need to downgrade. I was waiting for the price to come out because I wanted to see if it was worthwhile. I can dg with progskeet but the dual boot is pretty bloody handy for psn and online gaming.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by candan View Post
    I was waiting for the price to come out because I wanted to see if it was worthwhile.
    They mention US$80 w/o shipping. Their website seem to be slightly overloaded ATM.

I can dg with progskeet but the dual boot is pretty bloody handy for psn and online gaming.
    I'd wait a few days to get more technical details. Maybe they support reading the OFW-Flash and writing the CFW-Flash, so you can downgrade similar to progskeet style and then use dual boot w/o annoying re-flashing.

BTW here's a video where you can see more details: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...o-is-released/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got excited seeing those pictures on Page 4, I'm definitely going to buy this now.
    Yes all good for you guys but my daughter updated to 3.70 and I need to downgrade. I was waiting for the price to come out because I wanted to see if it was worthwhile. I can dg with progskeet but the dual boot is pretty bloody handy for psn and online gaming.
    I feel for you man. Make sure you install a spoofer if you ever go back to CFW so no one will accidentally update the PS3.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-08-2011 at 06:18 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    I need more instruction for how to switch it between OFW V3.70 to CFW 3.55 , please help!

The E3 flasher hasn't been released to the public yet, I'm sure many guides on how to use it will be made when it is though.

There are many downgrade guides (here on the site) on how to downgrade from 3.70 OFW, so you can update to 3.70 OFW and then downgrade back to 3.55 CFW. I wouldn't recommend it though.

Question

When can we play psp games on ps3?? (not only the minis ...)

Some PSP games are being ported to the PS3 and there might be PSP games in development for the PS3 also...

Something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    There are many downgrade guides (here on the site) on how to downgrade from 3.70 OFW, so you can update to 3.70 OFW and then downgrade back to 3.55 CFW. I wouldn't recommend it though.
    There are? Not for 16mb NORs, I didn't think?

Arrow

There is one here if you scroll down called "New Method - PS3 Downgrade v2 Supports all NOR Flash" from TwoStone that supposedly supports all NOR Flash: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post382867

Not sure how tested it is, but perhaps worth a peek anyway.

oh yes. Sorry, I thought he was saying without buying the e3, or progskeet or similar... Got me all excited. A free solution is always the most viable! Still going to wait before I throw my ninety bucks down and see what the vertdict is. I don't want to be the first to try it!

Has anybody ordered one yet? I really like the idea, but the FAQ on the official website is a bit worrying... I might wait and see how others make out

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast