E3 Fun Flash Downgrade Process Needed files:
1. Solder the Tristate of the PS3 to the SBE pad on the E3's ribbon.
2. Patch your bkpps3.bin with Rogero's PS3 Nor Dump Patcher v0.01 or patch it manually. Once that's done, place it by itself on a micro SD Card.
3. Flip all switches down, except the first one (Flash Flun). Turn the PS3 on. If you get a 1101111 error the Tristate is not on correctly. When PS3 is powered on, press the START button on the PS3 and wait for the LED's on the indicator to reach 100% (Once finished they will flash alternatively).
4. Switch off the console from the back using the switch provided with the E3 kit. Flip down the Flash Fun switch and place your USB downgrade jig in the port closest to the Blueray Drive (furthest to the right).
5. Quickly press the power and eject button. If successful (depending on your dongle) it will flash or flash green and the console should power off automatically (If not repeat the process but faster). If the console gives you a YLOD, check the Tristate and Flash Fun switch.
6. Copy Lv2diag.self (File1) & Rogero CEX-3.55 CFW V3.7 onto a USB. Place the USB in the same port you used for the downgrade jig. Turn on the console and the downgrade process should begin automatically (You can tell by the HD and USB light flickering). Once the install is finished the console will turn off automatically (Check the log on the USB to confirm it was successful).
7. Copy the Lv2diag.self (File2) onto the USB (Replacing the first Lv2diag.self). Place the USB in the same port you used in the last process. Switch on the console and it should switch off automatically after a few seconds.
8. Power the console back on and you should see the connect the controller screen. Now follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the XMB. If the screen is black, check if the Tristate cable is fully removed (not bridged etc) or if its still attached; not touching anything.
9. Dehash the console and or install/set QA Flag/Toggle to prevent bricking when changing firmware.