Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i still reckon BlueDisk was the same team, but instead of testing it in own name and risking a bad name with all the bricks,
    they released it under BlueDisk , wait until its fixed and then release it as e3, without getting the grief from all the bricks, cos BlueDisk vanished miraculously.

theres far too many similarities

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    in Rogero 4.21 PSN works with yab bypass 1.8. if the E3 comes with a CFW to install in OFW 4.30 that will be great or tell us the way to downgrade with flasher...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if i sound like an e3 hater, i'm not, an e3 card reader saved my ps3 from a dex to cex reversion. it just looks all too suspicious for me.

i'd rather wait , looks like soon enough we'll have plenty of choices and for now Rogero runs the homebrew I want.

I like those teams are the best they give us the e3 flasher, if they give us a CFW to install on 4.++ OFW these will be great thing for all...

Can we downgrade back to 3.55 after installing this firmware? Also does this support burn disc?

your 30 day trial of e3 4.30cfw has expired. you can still install games to your int/ext hardrive, however playback will require the purchase of the new e3 Bluedisk dongle have a nice day.

any new comers ignore the above, i'm messing about being silly.
    Last edited by G Sus; 10-28-2012 at 04:31 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Seriously?? Then better don't use it first.

i'm not just in case, i'm a very paranoid person.

the only thing i've got to lose is a ps3, but that's too much

I don't like the idea that you have to use their own Game Manager (E3 Manager) instead of the one you prefer..

Understandable bluray maybe you want to answer to my question and luciferson

Sponsored Links

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast