I'd just take the hit in cost and go for the Clip-on solution they're proposing will be coming soon
Morning all. Stumbled upon this. I didn't see it posted anywhere, so here it is. Info, pics PRICE and distributors of the E3 Flasher on their site.
Still not sure whether I go for this or the Progskeet though...E3 flasher is a special device to help you programme NAND and NOR flash memory. It support all electronic device like DVD/BD/PS3/WII/XBOX360/MP3/MP4/Table PC which has Nand or Nor flash memory.
- Dual Boot 3.7OFW and 3.55CFW on same PS3
- Downgrade 3.7 to 3.55 in 5min
- 16M NOR FLASH ON board
- 3 save MODE, can save data in TF, NOR FLASH on board and PC HD
- 1 KEY operation, simple is best
- Upgradable from TF card or PC USB
- Compatiable all device like PS3/WII/XBOX360/MP3/DVD/BD/MP4/Table PC which has NAND or NOR flash memory.
- Integrated lots of interface, perfectly extension, will have more function with future new E3 accessory.
- E3 flasher Limited version includes 8 accessory, suggested retail price $88 USD, total production run only 3000 units!
the progskeet is about 64.00 bucks and i here the e3 might be around 90.00 but not sure on that price.
I don't want to paste a link to a particular distributor. But the going rate seems to be around 88 US. Launch date on SOME of the sites says September 23rd.
The dual boot with a separate hard drive sure is nice though.
Last edited by candan; 09-07-2011 at 10:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
it seems like the site is down right now on no sony hacked them.
Yes, it's the quite old one from the times, where you have to use an Jailbreak device to install homebrew.