Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    they done the best they could i guess if you really need playstation home you can swap explore_plugin.sprx but this removes install package files.

if you swap the swap explore_plugin.sprx it seems to download music unlimited plus lovefilm and netflix if you dont have them already, you probably could just install these by install package options
    Last edited by technodon; 10-28-2012 at 06:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok please forgive me if i have missed a thread but i have been searching for a while now.. can we create a sticky for an e3 downgrade process?

I have seen videos but don't know where to get files / the right ones. i am on 4.25 with a few of these flasher kits, with extra clips because i have several NOR consoles. Could someone guide me in the right direction and i would be more than happy to create a nice tutorial / video with better quality and in english! would be a great help to the community.

thank you!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is our official E3 thread, in it includes all kinds of E3 files archived, tutorials, and many videos if you search through it.

If you have a specific question feel free to ask in here and someone will answer I'm sure, however, we definitely aren't their support forum so you may also want to hit up Google if you can't wait for a reply here.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thank you your guidance is appreciated. I'll be sure to post back with positive results!

I know this sounds a but nubbish, but does this CFW update to 4.30 CFW or is it a masked 3.55 with 4.30 files?

As my console is banned all I want is the ability to play the latest games the easiest way. If its getting a patch for the game then I'll gladly stick with 3.55. There is also a heap of really good useful homebrew out and thats mostly for 3.55. And I heavily modify my PS3 and I'm not sure how to do it above 3.55. It was mainly modded with PS3MFW. plus a few other files here and there. Like the removal of that video protection, react and things like that.

I see no reason to upgrade to this FW? Old multiman, bugs, no netflix, probably no homebrew? There are proxies that will get us online on Rogero v1.09. This thing is way to risky. Let the people with flashers lay around with this thing and let some devs explore the pup properly. Then we will know what this actually is and how safe it is.

I've read this CFW allows you to play ANY ps3 game via remoteplay on vita, can somebody confirm this?

You can play just about any game with Remote Play on the current CFW so no need if thats the reason you want to update.

did anyone try downgrading with rogero's method on this cfw?? would it work or we will need their flasher?

Sponsored Links

Page 48 of 70 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast