Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyqc View Post
    Confirm E3 CFW 4.30 work on CECHK01
    is psn all good? and 4.21 + games working without patch?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've read that some people are experiencing hard disk wipes when they downgrade their ps3. Could someone please tell me how I can avoid that? I'm running Rogero 4.21 CFW 1.0 and I want to upgrade to 1.09 but I don't want my hard disk wiped

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its a shop/retail firmware hybrid, cause the game loads automatically when you turn on the console (this can be turned off in settings) also when you click whats new and playstation home it says cannot be used in demonstation mode.. would be nice if they decide to fix this and make it more retail think its the explore_psn_.sprx

Banned User
    i'm far too suspicious of it to try it, have you tried downgrading back yet technodon?

Luci, you can use Rogero PUP on this. Rogero's PUP was actually a "4.40" to 3.55 downgrade pup, since It will trick the PS3 to think you're installing a 4.40 CFW at first, so It is compatible with this.

They didn't really make their own game manager, MultiMan isn't open source, I believe they couldn't make it compatible with their CFW, only deank can do that. So they took an old MultiMan version that was open source and updated It to work on this.

Kmeaw left the scene, his 3.55 wasn't amazing, It did what all 3.55 CFWs did and It didn't have new features, It was just a patched Geohot CFW.

also music unlimited and lovefilm, netflix don't appear on the xmb also tv channels can't be used in demo mode either.. its free maybe i shouldn't complain

Guys, why do you think E3 Team is doing this? To profit! If they make a decent 4.30 CFW, they're gonna get A LOT of attention and lot's of people will get their product to downgrade their 3.55+ OFW and use E3 CFW.

In that case, don't you think they will actually work hard to make this stable and glitch-free? If we get a glitchy CFW that bricks PS3s, while there would be lots of people having to get flasher, they wouldn't go for E3s since they know they bricked their PS3.

Banned User
    thanks for the info on the downgrade pup, and i see they did same old multiman version, same as team bluedisk, (hmmm coincidence ?)

looks to me like team bluedisk removed there drm (or hid it somewhere else) and made a few tweeks, then released it as e3.
    Last edited by G Sus; 10-28-2012 at 05:56 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thats because thats the latest open source MultiMan version. Maybe they just stole the idea from BlueDisk, maybe they are BlueDisk, I don't know, but I don't think they are.

Either way, patching an old MultiMan was just an rushed solution from both teams to make sure their CFW at least had a game manager when released.

Banned User
    where theres 1 cfw 4.30 there will be others, i'm happy with rogero V1at the moment, i trust him and Deank far more than i do E3, wonder how much they made from all the bricked consoles with the bluedisk cfw, and then learned from it and released the e3 one thats now brickproof.

Sponsored Links

Page 47 of 71 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast