Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here is the PIC, I accidently uploaded some pic I made a while back when I was an idiot.

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-03-2011 at 01:57 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can't wait, external device would be great, but internal would be fine too.

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Here is the PIC, I accidently uploaded some pic I made a while back when I was an idiot.
    I just carbon dated that image you posted first time and it seems you made it last week.

Video: PS3 E3 Flasher PSN Online Demo is Released

Today the E3DIY Team has made available a PSN online demo video of their PS3 E3 Flasher going on PlayStation Network and Sony's PlayStation Home with a modified PlayStation 3 console.

To quote: Clear up doubt, E3 FLASHER dual boot, 3.7 play PSN and 3.55 play HD game

After we release dual boot video, most player love it and also with some doubt. We understand, so today release a new video, and do some clarification.

1: E3 FLASHER not only a flasher, but with perfectly extension because integrated lots of interface, we will release more useful function later, all will be free just like we release golden finger function on E3 card reader.

2: E3 FLASHER can be upgrade from PC USB or TF card, very simple.

3: E3 FLASHER dual boot need 2 harddisk, one for 3.7 , another for 3.55. if you use only one HD, it will be required format everytime.

We will release a kit include ESATA station for you switch harddisk. (support 2.5 and 3.5' DISK)

4: At present, on nand flash console, it need solder wire. And no dual boot function because no 256M NAND FLASH ON E3 FLASHER.

On nor flash fat console, it need solder wire , and include dual boot function. On slim console, it no need solder wire but need solder some point.it is easy can be done in 3min. (don’t misunderstand no solder wire means no solder)

5: We will release 2 new version E3 FLASHER at the end of this month.

One is 256M nand flash on board and with CLIP, to get dual boot and no solder function. Another is same as present E3 FLASHER but with CLIP, so all nor flash console no need any solder at that time. (sure cost will higher)

6: If all go well, we will release official picture and retail price on this Wednesday !

Update: E3 Flasher is a special device to help you program NAND and NOR flash memory. It supports all electronic device like DVD/BD/PS3/WII/XBOX360/MP3/MP4/Table PC which has NAND or NOR flash memory. Below are the official specs and pricing details alongside some pictures HERE and the E3 Flasher Installation Manual, as follows:

E3 Flasher = The world’s first Dual-Boot, with simple 1 key operation = Surprising Arrival!

Device features:
    • Dual Boot 3.7OFW and 3.55CFW on same PS3
    • Downgrade 3.7 to 3.55 in 5min
    • 16M NOR FLASH ON board
    • 3 save MODE, can save data in TF, NOR FLASH on board and PC HD
    • 1 KEY operation, simple is best
    • Upgradable from TF card or PC USB
    • Compatiable all device like PS3/WII/XBOX360/MP3/DVD/BD/MP4/Table PC which has NAND or NOR flash memory.
    • Integrated lots of interface, perfectly extension, will have more function with future new E3 accessory.
    • E3 flasher Limited version includes 8 accessory, suggested retail price $88 USD, total production run only 3000 units!

Q1: What's the E3 flasher Limited?

The E3 Flasher Limited is an universal programmer for all NAND/NOR flash device. It support PS3 slim console better because E3 flasher limited has 16M NOR flash memory, and with soft board to connect SLIM console easier, and also this limited version include 8 accessory like ESATA STATION. Sure it also support NAND flash console & device.

Q2: How about installation for fat and slim ps3 console?

The limited version need solder 34 wires on NAND FLASH FAT CONSOLE, it need use E3 LINKER.
    The limited version need solder 50 wires on NOR FLASH FAT CONSOLE,it need use E3 LINKER.
    The limited version need solder some points on NOR FLASH SLIM CONSOLE, no need any wire.

Q3: How many Harddisk we need? What function with E3 Esata Station?

As fact, you no need any extra HD because you can take out ps3 internal HD and put into E3 esata station. It will play like internal HD. Every time if you change FW, you will be required fomat and upgrade. So if you want get more function like dual boot and fast switch FW function, you need prepare another HD for another FW, just like you will get 3.7HD for 3.7FW, 3.55HD for 3.55FW, all will be regards as internet HD. With E3 esata station, the internal HD size can be MAX to 2.5T, compatiable 2.5&3.5' HD with MAX to 3G speed , and also works 4GB+ game well ,this means no need USB HD anymore.

Q4: If we will get problem with PSN if switch to 3.7?

Some guy say there has unique ID inside original PS3 NOR FLASH, so it will get problem if you choose another NOR FLASH memory. We don't think so because you can keep original PS3 NOR FLASH with 3.7OFW, so even you connect to PSN, it will find you are original, change nothing! Sure you can keep 3.55CFW on E3 NOR FLASH.

Q5: Do we need any software and PC?

No, you no need install any software, no need any PC to operation. You get all function on E3 FLASHER itsself. just press key on E3 FLASHER COVER BOARD and wait few min or few second..

Q6: If PS3 upgrade to new firmware, does E3 FLASHER works again?

We can't promise but will do best to work and provide to all free, you should trust E3DIY team.

Q7: Which version PS3 can downgrade and dual boot?

We find all FAT console works , most slim console works even include some new slim console which come with 3.56+ original FW. We find 3000X version console can program correctly but can't downgrade and dual boot, we will do best to work it out and provide to all free.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Thanks for new info, interesting!

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Ezio; 09-05-2011 at 05:30 PM

Seems ace, the perfect situation switch to 3.55 for homebrew and back to 3.70 for PSN and new releases.

I lol'd when we got a paper saying "plz trust us everything is true", but this video seems more legitimate that the rest of the videos.

I though there was no soldering involved for the slim, oh well.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-05-2011 at 06:48 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Definitely a solid contender as the new solution for Jailbreaking PS3's! Price point is the only thing missing at the moment, and the hint seems to suggest the ease of a clip-on solution (rather than solder) will come at a higher price

Translation needs a bit more work (I know it's Google Translate's best Boss ) but it sounds like at the moment
    • The Fat 256mb NAND PS3's require soldering and doesn't support Dual Boot.
    • The Fat 16mb NOR PS3's requires some sort of soldering and does support Dual Boot.
    • The Slim (16mb NOR only) PS3's require soldering in some capacity and does support Dual Boot.

But coming soon:
    • The Fat 256mb NAND PS3's won't require soldering and will support Dual Boot.
    • All the NOR PS3's won't require soldering at all.

I hate reiterating the article, but someone will ask the questions lol

Cheers for that saviour07 and +Rep for the effort!

It still involves some soldering, so definitely its no go for an average joe like me

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast