Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes brother!! i did solder the sbe and tristate, and switches states were 100000, am from India, so probably i won't be able to send it to you. And here (in India), nobody is aware of with is E3 flasher. I tried many things, i don't know whats wrong.

btw what did you have to say about dualboot ? i mean my ps3 doesn't starts at all. so is it possible to get into dualboot or something ? and i have heard that E3 supports all the NOR chips but & technodon said that my console is not supported. so is it that my console being series 3000x wouldn't be unbrick ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    found a much better way to downgrade, not sure if people knew about this, but downgrade to 3.55 using factory service mode OTHEROS++ and QA flag the console using the qa_flag-extra.pkg then when you update to 4.11 or whatever i flashed a manually patched backup with 3.55 ros's then rebooted the console it sill asked for firmware 4.11 but i placed 3.50 on a usb and downgraded using QA options this is much better because the data doesnt get deleted from the drive when downgrading i had a look at a install vita pkg in //dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata EP9000-PCSF00122_00-0000000000000000.rif

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    E3flasher is just too messy to begin with, with their site remain not organized. What I mean is, look at their download page how messy it is. Most of the links are dead, seriously.

Although looking how E3flasher works, it sures a noob way to hack your console. And definitely recommended who wants to exploitable PS3's to be downgraded in lower firmware, with just a snap of a clip (solderless!!).

But I did have my PS3 FAT NAND 256MB installed with progskeet, yes, it's really hard to install but it's not messy as e3flasher. NAND consoles can do swap CFW-OFW or OFW-CFW, but not as fast as NOR ones. I think it took me 15minutes to reflash the entire thing just to swap firmwares. But the good thing with this is, you dont need to swap HDD, since the firmware is not residing on the HDD anyway. And also a good thing so you can snatch the rif+act.dat files and recreate them on rap files.

could someone with a e3 flasher nor flasher please downgrade to 3.55 otherOS++ QA Flag their console and then downgrade to 3.41 and make a backup of their nor then upload it to mediafire and paste a link please? i want to try and downgrade my console past factory minimum. thanks

just wondering if anyone would know about this.i just got a 60refurb from sony today and to my suprise it had 3.50fw on it. now would this be the min fw now. do sony mess with this or would it be 1.00 fw min like from new? thanks

also i'd like to get a flasher on this badboy if anyone in australia is able to help me solder pls let me know.. thanks all!

Question

Hello Technodon. Please, can you help me with downgrading this way?

Quote Originally Posted by technodon View Post
    found a much better way to downgrade, not sure if people knew about this, but downgrade to 3.55 using factory service mode OTHEROS++ and QA flag the console using the qa_flag-extra.pkg then when you update to 4.11 or whatever i flashed a manually patched backup with 3.55 ros's then rebooted the console it sill asked for firmware 4.11 but i placed 3.50 on a usb and downgraded using QA options this is much better because the data doesnt get deleted from the drive when downgrading i had a look at a install vita pkg in //dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata EP9000-PCSF00122_00-0000000000000000.rif

that's great, waiting for a new custom firmware.

really workng samsung nor flash ps3 i have ps3 nor flash samsung help me

my answer to that would be phone sony technical support and ask their advice.

Sponsored Links
Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast