Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ATM I have no time to play at all. But I think I will update to 4.00 in April to be able to play FF13-2. If there's no new CFW until then I will buy E3 and give it a try.

Another question - sorry for being off topic, but did anyone that updated to OFW really get banned from PSN?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I haven't heard any reports of people getting banned when updating to OFW from CFW, but to be safe you can delete all your game and file managers.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As we said sony isn't that bad. It's more likely the scene which then sony have to react. So if we all calm down a bit and don't act like a Geohot "Oh look what i have done dare you sony" i'm pretty sure they wont start hunting us down or banning us.

The only ones that get banned would be cheaters and guys using/programming trainers.
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 02-03-2012 at 09:25 PM

Banned User
    I GOT BANNED for NO reason. My PS3 got banned in the first lot of console bans. My account also got banned for no reason and they wont tell me why either.

$ony ARE The enemy and they do ban people just coz they don't like you. I've had nothing but problems with the PS3 and $ony as they dont care what the problem is as long as they have your money they no longer care about you. You are a number and a cash amount to them, that's all.

One question, i dont have the E3 yet. After the instalation what do i have to do to switch between OFW and CFW. I know i have to change the hard drive, what else?

Already seen it in the manual. Another question... How do i cut the wire without being afraid of damaging the board? And is there a higher quality pic to show which wire to cut?

And in which step do i cut it?
    Last edited by kreus; 02-04-2012 at 01:02 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If you look close you will see a trace on the board. Also make sure you use a tester to make sure that the trace is cut.

Trace, tester? Sorry but english isn't my first language?

Quote Originally Posted by spunkybunny View Post
    I GOT BANNED for NO reason. My PS3 got banned in the first lot of console bans. My account also got banned for no reason and they wont tell me why either.

$ony ARE The enemy and they do ban people just coz they don't like you. I've had nothing but problems with the PS3 and $ony as they dont care what the problem is as long as they have your money they no longer care about you. You are a number and a cash amount to them, that's all.
    BS, Sony doesn't ban just because they don't like you. You probably cheated/glitch or did something.

PS3 Fast Dual-Boot Details for E3 Flasher Arrive from E3DIY Team

Following up on their previous announcement of officially supporting PS3 dual-booting, today the E3DIY Team has made available a pin-out schematic and manual for fast dual-booting with their E3 Flasher device with PlayStation 3 CFW (Custom Firmware).

Download: E3 CFW 3.55 Checkoff Downgrade to 3.41 OFW Manual (PDF) / PS3 Fast Dual-Boot E3 Flasher Pin-Out Schematic

To quote from their site, roughly translated: 2012-02-26

1: New mainboard Fast dual boot successfully with E3 FLASHER. Click here (e3-tech.net/images/E3%20FLASHER%20PIC/new-mainboard-fast-dual-boo.jpg) to download manual.

2: E3 flasher Fast dual boot and downgrade OFW4.11 to 3.55 successfully, it's same way as downgrade 3.73 to 3.55. We suggest user upgrade to OFW4.11 and then downgrade to 3.55 from now on. And don't forget backup your OFW4.11 bios well.

3: Downgrade to OFW3.41 from CFW3.55CHECKOFF successfully, tested by E3TEAM. Now you can enjoy any 3.55FW by this way (downgrade to OFW3.41 and then upgrade to 3.55, include JB2CFW3.55, OFW3.55 and others). Click here (e3-tech.net/download.html) to download manual.

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

e3-nor-flasher1.jpg   E3 CFW3.55checkoff downgrade to 3.41OFW manual.pdf   new-mainboard-fast-dual-boo.jpg  

Useless... 3.41 is dead and we're always been able to downgrade from 3.55 to below simply using qa flag or service mode

Sponsored Links
Page 31 of 72 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast