Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the guide man , I agree the clip on is very hard to install but I would recommend you put some tape over it so it doesn't come off. Also I hope your mother gets better soon.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes the clip is a pain. I am going to sell the e3 cause I just got it to test it. It worked if someone will take the time to mess with the clip. Just bricked the ps3 to see if the e3 flasher could bring it back and I don't think that it did a good job. I have used a progskeet to unbrick some ps3s and it worked great. So I am sure that I will stick with that in the future. Thanks.

Sponsored Links

Video: How to install E3 Flasher on PS3 Slim + How to Downgrade

Sponsored Links
    Finally it's out, Hope it help you.

Please note that it's not my video.

Thanks for video, I waiting for something like this, +rep.

just wondering what usb downgrade dongle(step 5 of E3 FLASHER LIMITED Function Operation Manual Version 1.01) to use when downgrading using e3 flasher. that what it says in official guide. can i use my usb flash drive? If i can then what files i need to put in it?

Thanks

Files provided. Ye, any usb HDD is fine. This, if you're talking about the firmware reprogram part, so the firmware provided, the only one will not brick. Obiouvsly you put it as D:/PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP (D:/ is your usb dongle)

sorry but I meant by this, can i use my usb instead of this because i don't have any of this and what files?

thanks

Ah well, you can use a psp , android, a calculator, there are billion other ways for make active the factory service

I used my old Jailbreak dongle to downgrade, good thing I didn't throw it away.

Also I emailed the E3 team about using the E3 flasher on multiple consoles, I'm still waiting for their reply before I use it on my slim PS3.

how about my iphone?

Sponsored Links
Page 19 of 70 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast