Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can this be used to downgrade multiple ps3s?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Its a flasher that can be re-used over and over, but heymanhru has said that the clip seems fragile, so perhaps it would fail after extended use.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Man please can you make a tutorial ?? or explain some things... i from Argentina, i have this dispositive and is very hard to me, understand the tutorials... are in very bad english and Spanish.

I am going to install this and downgrade a ps3 160gb slim and i will post a guide and pictures when i am finished. Thanks

Racer, please answer me, I can downgrade in several different consoles or is it true you only do one at E3?

I have heard both sides. From what I understand is that you can use it on more then one. I have installed it on a 160 and downgrade it and then I am going to put it on a 320 and see of I can downgrade another. Ran out of time tonight so can't downgrade. My family always comes first. I will upload pictures and guide tomorrow night of the 160. Thanks.

E3 Flasher confusion, help please

Thanks mate, really looking forward to the pictures and guides as I am going to install it on PS3 slim 320GB and I hope everything is fine with your family

I have two HDD, one with ofw3.73 and another one I will use with cfw 3.55 after i install e3 flasher, so is it possible for me to play games that I have on HDD ofw 3.73? or my console will be banned from PSN? and dual boot is not possible so what do I do to play hdd that has psn games and hdd that has backed up games.

Sorry for being a super n00b.

Thanks

You can't play games of a HDD on 3.73 OFW as of yet, you'll need to buy the game disc.

If you really want the dual boot function I would wait for the next release which will allow it. Also please do keep in mind that this is not a "jailbreak" device. It just allows you to downgrade via flashing your PS3 NOR.

Thanks for your reply HeyManHRU but Sorry I am so confused that I couldn't even explain my question properly

So, I have current HDD on PS3 with OFW 3.73 installed and have some PSN purchases on it, I have another HDD which I will use for CFW 3.55 after installing e3 flasher. so will i able to play psn games that I have on my current HDD after installing e3 flasher (multiplayer)?

will I be able to play homebrew games ? but because dual boot is not supported, is there any other way to do that? in short will be able to use both hdd (ofw 3.73 and cfw 3.55) after installing e3 flasher? or should I wait for "Dual Boot" to come out?

sorry for being super n00b.

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by racer0018 View Post
    I have heard both sides. From what I understand is that you can use it on more then one. I have installed it on a 160 and downgrade it and then I am going to put it on a 320 and see of I can downgrade another. Ran out of time tonight so can't downgrade. My family always comes first. I will upload pictures and guide tomorrow night of the 160. Thanks.
    Ok, so I'm waiting for the confirmation about the downgrade in its two PS3, greetings.

Sponsored Links
Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast