Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Royal pain without the esata though...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here is an update from the E3 team: 2011-10-25

Lots of buyer already got e3 flasher limited, most of them install e3 flasher and downgrade well. But few users get problem, here we list and give solution.

1: Backup PS3 bios failed. Generally error code is 10001100. This is e3 flasher not works at all because installation wrong. The main problem is the installation of clip not correct. Here is a video download link, to show how to install CLIP correctly.

2: Some mainboard can't install clip well. Some mainboard like 2004A is diffirence with others. Here is correct installation of clip:

3: Samsung NOR flash can't backup successfully, please wait our update of e3 fw.

4: In step 4, you need remove all usb device.

5: In step 5, when the screen display to prompt you connect usb cable, you need unplug PS3 power cable immediately and don't follow requirement of screen showing.

6: Some user don't know what it is downgrade dog on step 6 in the relegation flow manual. The simple way is get an e3 card reader.

7: After you downgrade to 3.55, you can install any .pkf file , you can upgrade to 3.73 by network or USB DISK . But can't insta ll other 3.55.PUP file.

Also I'm getting my E3 flasher soon, so I'll tell you guys what I think of it in a couple of days.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Untitled.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope you'll let us know if it works for you without a problem, and if you can install *.pkf packages.

HeyManHRU... The version you'll be getting does it support dual boot..??

No, it's the clip on version. Which only supports downgrading.

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    I hope you'll let us know if it works for you without a problem, and if you can install *.pkf packages.
    I want to see someone make some artwork for the downgrade dog in step 6.

Mine will be here on Friday. But I have to leave for weekend. I will post some pictures when I get back on Monday. Thanks

that will be great heyman.. i'm not sure if i should get one.. i was really about to buy then i thought i'd wait to see what happens with it.. i really wanted dual boot clip on version for my slim.. or fat 40gig.. oh well thanks for the update mate.

I sen them an email asking if they are going to release a way to do the true dual boot on the current hardware they have. This is the email I got in return:

soon release really dual boot way on our e3 flasher limited which are on selling

I hope that they hold up to this. Thanks

E3 update to support Samsung NOR Flash

A quick update from the E3 Team, it's most likely not going to help anybody but I'll post it anyway.

2011-10-28
    New update to support Samsung NOR FLASH, click here to download and upgrade the E3 FLASHER.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 10-28-2011 at 07:09 PM

Sponsored Links
Page 14 of 70 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast