Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok thats for the NOR Clips.The NAND Clips will come with their own E3 NAND version. So i'm guess it will be a few weeks after the NOR Flasher version release.
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 10-09-2011 at 10:43 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, I will be watching what happens also when new firmware comes out. It would be sadly limited to running two different cfw if it gets blocked so soon.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think so in case you have the orig fw still on orig NOR/NAND on your console. To be able to block the flasher they would need a new hardware. Even the Infectus, designed in the very first days still can flash the NOR/NAND chips.

Arrow E3 Flasher Shipping on October 13 Without Dual-Boot Mode

Here is an update from the E3 Team for those following along with a Slim manual in PDF format below, to quote:

E3 flasher LIMITED version start to ship on 13th. We are sorry for the delay because CLIP component is very low rate. We had to ship small quantity like 100-200pcs every day recently, we are working hard to improve those problem.

Now you can get new slim installation manual with clip from official web.

E3 flasher limited version fixed on NOR FLASH FAT console not so good, you can know some from official web, sure all NOR FLASH console is NO SOLDER include SLIM AND NOR FLASH FAT.

We are regret that we had to cancel some function like dual boot from E3 FLASHER LIMITED version because NO solder function added(CLIP). We will develop a new flasher to add those function with few wire solder.

We take some picture for E3 FLASHER LIMITED production, you can know production status official web. Not sure from their rough english above on how they will add 'dual-boot', but from my understanding with their tech's, it will need a few wires added that you solder, with manual and upgrade coming regarding this matter, but were as the above says 'develop a new flasher'.

In the meantime since their official site is slow as always during periods of new E3 news, attached below is all the pictures and the new Slim manual!
    Another update via e-mail is below:

We think lots of user mis-understand us, here is some clarification.

1: E3 FLASHER LIMITED still provide 11 accessory, include esata station.
    2: we design e3 flasher on solder way at first, this way can get dual boot well. But later we change hardware and software design because of adding clip. so finally it’s difficult to get dual boot function on e3 flasher clip version.
    3: You still can get 3.72 and 3.55 switch with 2 HDD, it need more steps than dual boot, maybe we can call it half dual boot. This way no need any solder. We will release this half dual boot way in few days, you just upgrade e3 flasher limited and get it work.
    4: We are working hard to allow e3 flasher limited vesion works really dual boot, but we can’t promise now because lots of changes.
    5: We upload all neccessory software and manual, you can go here to download and enjoy one key downgrade.
    6: New e3 flasher should come out in few month with more fantastic function !

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

1.jpg   2.jpg   E3 FLASHER SLIM CONSOLE installation manual with clip.pdf   e3shipping.jpg   NOR FLASH FAT 1.jpg   NOR FLASH FAT 2.jpg  

NOR FLASH FAT 3.jpg  

That kind of stinks cause that was a main selling point was the dual booting. But I will test it out any way.

Yeah, that kinda stinks. Most users were getting the E3 to dual boot between firmwares, hopefully they'll come up with a solution soon.

i agree.. i wanted it for dual fw.. its still ok though i guess. i will be waiting to see what happens when its actually out and people on here tell how it is etc before deciding if ill buy one or not.. thanks for the update!!

Banned User
    I am willing to send a sample for review but I got replied - the fist shipping of E3 flasher has dual boot, so I have no idea what the hell's going on!

Ok why we need to solder some wire if the second pcb hase a owen NOR flash onboard and stores/boots the second fw of this ? The hell, the clip fits on the orig NOR and inject the data of onboard NOR so we can dual boot. Im no tecnican pro but that sounds stupid, that you have to solder some wire for dual boot.

I emailed them and they told me that there are going to release a new flasher for the e3. However I am wondering if you don't use to clip with it if you still can have he dual boot. I have emailed them the question and I am awaiting an answer. Thanks and I will keep you posted.

The update that I got was the same as ps3 news got. So I guess I will have to wait into I get mine to see if I can get to work. Thanks
    Last edited by racer0018; 10-15-2011 at 01:41 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast