Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had a similar problem with UAE dunping me back to to the xmb. My problem was a duplicate of the cfg file in the UAE folder that the pkg created on the ps3 file system. Once I edited that version, and deleted the usb equivelent, UAE worked well. I've tried both 1.3 and 3.1 kickstart rom on my fat jap 500gb without a hitch.

Its a great project, even Octamed was usable. Hopefully hd support and maybe an increase in resoloution will be supported later. Workbench could be a nice easy alternative until linux is back.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i hope that we will get 060 support. Many of the cool demos only works smooth with 060 cpu.

Although i dont think that we will get PPC support, that would be awesome. Can't wait to play with this, though i dont think that it will replace my A1200 060 on my desk. But then again, my PS3 is hooked up to a 42" LED screen, my A1200 is not

BUT NOTHING BEATS A REAL AMIGA!!!! but will give the uae a go and hope for the best.

By the way is the uae compatible with the kickstarter roms from the Amiga Forever DVD??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvaVirus View Post
    By the way is the uae compatible with the kickstarter roms from the Amiga Forever DVD??
    I don't think they will work as they are encrypted, maybe if you decrypt them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is pretty cool - will have to give this a try, i've got an A1200 gathering dust in my attic waiting for it's true value to be realised once it becomes a fully fledged antique!

I've even got an old PC setup with A&B floppy drives to convert my 2000+ strong collection of 3.5inch disks!

Ahh the good ol' days - when games looked like *^% but played so well - I remember the days spend getting that damn snake to eat without crashing into its own tail!

Can't wait for the Spectrum ZX81 emulator (don't remember seeing one being released yet)

PSPSwampy.

Wow and there's me thinking it's only me, that loved my Amiga's.

Now I have to go looking for the Dance/trance Demo's that came out back then, them things had me mesmerized.

I too have an old C-64 collecting dust along side 500+ games and programs in Floppy format and 2 cartridge games with a printer 12 other floppy disc drives, two super action controllers, 2 mice, 6 fast load cartridges, and loads of cables and books. so I know how you feel.

I should probably use this emulator instead, seeing as how the old RF adapter it uses to connect a TV to commodore would look atrocious on a HDTV. Can't wait to play some classic games!

I love the idea of bringing retro PC games to PS3 and can only say is LOAD "*",8,1 and, "Stay a while, Stay Forever, Ha ha ha " -Impossible Mission ..only on Commodore, and PS3 Homebrew emulators!!

Amiga emulator help

Hey all.

I downloaded the Amiga emulator and installed just fine, but now i'm stuck. I have the boot keys etc etc just dont know how to go about loading up the roms i have. Any help would be great.

Cheers

Put your games (adf files) on a usb key plug it into usb port two, load the emulator and press start then highlight floppy one and press x then just browse for your game and press start to exit the options menu, the game should load.

E-UAE v0.8.29 R1 update

Another E-UAE PS3 update from MickJT: [Register or Login to view links]
    Dreedo, on my port, the Enter option doesn't seem to do a thing. Anyway, I think I know why the LEDs aren't working... I think they actually are working, but overscan is getting in the way. I did some more comparisons and it looks like overscan has been compensated for in Ole's 0.8.25 build.

Made a new build. About to test it.

Edit: Confirmed.

Thanks to Ole for the port of 0.8.25.

(18th Feb) New build. Clean up of source. Source released.

Not patched to work on NTSC systems.. can be done later.
    Below is E-UAE v0.8.29 R3 PS3 update with source code from MickJT also:
    This one has the ability to use the left analog stick as the joystick.

I note there's not been much discussion of what the differences are between this branch and Ole's 0.8.25.

This one has multiple savestates, analog stick as joystick, twin mouse support and better compatibility with 0.8.29-20070726 as the base instead of 0.8.25-20040302.. and it works on American consoles.

The path on the HDD is EUAE00829 for this.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Arrow E-UAE v0.8.29 WIP4 PS3 R6 update

Another E-UAE v0.8.29 WIP4 PS3 R6 Amiga Emulator update from Ole with source code is below.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News