Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Smile

Sponsored Links
    Been reading all these threads over the past few days, and it's all really exciting news. Great job devs, and good luck getting farther into this beast. I thought the day would never come, but it seems like there may actually be a light at the end of the tunnel!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Awayze View Post
    Wish this hack was never found!! It's good but still I'd rather not have a hack for the PS3:-

PSP online is ruined due to hackers with online cheats.
    PS3 will also now get ruined!

I can only hope for Sony to ban all hacked PS3's like MS did with the 360.
    How is the Playstation 3 getting hacked ruining anything for the online community? This isn't like the computer where you can run cheat engine or an array of other hacks to cheat online. And also I don't see anyone on Xbox Live running around with speedhack killing everybody in the game with just a knife.

PS: I can safely bet 10 bucks on your Playstation 3 being banned when Sony strikes down on modded PS3. Why you on this hacking site in the first place if you are against ISO loaders and homebrew. Seems like you should be on the Sony official forum begging them to raise up the prices on their games even more because $60 bucks per game just isn't enough.
    Last edited by lilshortwun; 02-15-2010 at 09:01 PM

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by lilshortwun View Post
    How is the Playstation 3 getting hacked ruining anything for the online community? This isn't like the computer where you can run cheat engine or an array of other hacks to cheat online. And also I don't see anyone on Xbox Live running around with speedhack killing everybody in the game with just a knife.

PS: I can safely bet 10 bucks on your Playstation 3 being banned when Sony strikes down on modded PS3. Why you on this hacking site in the first place if you are against ISO loaders and homebrew. Seems like you should be on the Sony official forum begging them to raise up the prices on their games even more because $60 bucks per game just isn't enough.
    One word... OUCH!! man.. I just HAD to post that. Sorry no input. But OUCH...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by lilshortwun View Post
    Why you on this hacking site in the first place if you are against ISO loaders and homebrew. Seems like you should be on the Sony official forum begging them to raise up the prices on their games even more because $60 bucks per game just isn't enough.
    Yikes!! thats a full force strike... this part of the forum is about hacking.. just in case you didn't know..

And one other thing.. not all of us want go cheat online gaming.. we all have our own reasons.

Work with ATmega8L-8PU?

I have a couple of ATmega8L-8PU lying around. Any one know if it will work with this? I'm assuming yes.

Only difference is 8MHz to 16MHz but the voltage is in range. And an the external crystal is used.

Another note: from the download your diagram has a 8MHz crystal in the circuit diagram... just wondering if this is an error

yeah its an error, i just used the BT vision modchip diagram and modded it to suit.. and it was VERY late

I'll sort it out soon, but it was only so people got the idea of the inputs and outputs I was using.

Not sure about the 8mhz version.. I think running @16mhz scrapes by. I think the output pulse is ~190ns (according to the simulator) so running at 8 mhz would be about 380ns.

Mick

Wink

No worries, i'll give it a go and see how fast it runs..

Hey guys,

I have a tunable oscillator circuit I created a while back for a defunct project, that uses two OSAs. Do you think it would it be possible to modify this board to generate the right pulse?

ATmega328

I have previously programmed in ASM on PICs for a few projects years ago, getting data from sensors attatched to ports and writing serial data to some sharp 2 line LCD modules to display results,anyway that got me thinking mabey i could use a PIC of some sort to glitch as some local shops sell them and the programmer/debugger s(never owned my own,just used the one at Uni) but to my suprise the good ones are quite expensive.This led me to following a link to here.Then i had a look at the Arduino Duemilanove based on the ATmega328 as it has usb in-circuit programming.

I have been looking for at different programmer/microprocessor combinations and have decided the the Arduino Duemilanove based on the ATmega328 might be a good option as RS Components are doing them and also coolcomponents.co.uk for 20 approx.

http://docs-europe.origin.electrocomponents.com/webdocs/0db9/0900766b80db997b.pdf

Oh PS to site BOSS i like the way you run things round here. those blogs out there are just full of whiners, so i am glad i have found somewhere that i mabey able to better follow things.I am in no way a hacker by any means but i do like to be able to follow through whats going on and actually trying out the same process to get a better understanding of the topic at hand, thats what got me into using IDApro and getting WinCE and Pocket PC apps running on the Gizmondo Handheld Console.

So its my birthday in March, will get the kids to get me the Arduino Duemilanove or has anyone got a better option, remembering i want to be able to reuse and program the microcontroller ?

Arduino is a nice choice

if you wanted something really cheap you could use the atmega8/16 with a cheaply made parallel programmer.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News