Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by FirebirdTA01 View Post
    Are there any differences in these?
    Mirror links for the Documents about the sdk, at 17mb its not going to be the SDK files lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Osirisx View Post
    Mirror links for the Documents about the sdk, at 17mb its not going to be the SDK files lol
    Just browsed through the 17mb file, and it's very interesting from a programmers standpoint.. it's all the documentation about the available libraries and how to use them..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDre View Post
    Just browsed through the 17mb file, and it's very interesting from a programmers standpoint.. it's all the documentation about the available libraries and how to use them..
    Indeed! Now we just need to find the full SDK so we can start toying around for real.

Now that unsigned code can be run (ran?), there surely is a "market" for homebrew apps.

Does anyone got the PSSG Programming guide? I'd like a look at it.

Should be named something like PS3_PSSG-xxx.zip. I guess "xxx" is a version number.
    Last edited by DanielSV; 08-25-2010 at 05:22 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

[Register or Login to view links]

i want to study the ps3 programation. i found SDK 160 but but it missing some files like compilers and tools so i need the SDK 192 to continue my project.

i have been download SDK 192 in last year but my HDD is broken now i can't retrive the files from it.

and i will thank everybody for this step

*ps: sorry for my bad english

No way friend. Here you can ask as much as you want. But no one will help you in any way when it comes to the SDK, to which not everyone has the SDK. I searched the SDK also in google but no success anywhere. It is to be supposed to have only about Edonkey.

Unfortunately, available here, no debug Downgrader and unfortunately no debug firmware. Unfortunately had a free month account posted. Can you save you too, at least for the first.

I think the link is dead but maybe someone has dl.

boerse.bz/boerse/spiele-angebote/spiele-suche/spiele-fuer-konsole-suche/511247-ps3-sdk-1-92-full-gesucht.html

this is my request

Quote Originally Posted by cvp View Post
    this is my request
    Do you request this?

I found the SDK in google, but is too hard
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

sdkfjh489f.jpg  

Wink Legal SDK tools packages from Sony

Do you whant legal SDK ? you can download some package from where - [Register or Login to view links], the license is GNU General Public License (called as GPL) and GNU Lesser General Public License (called as LGPL).

ex: DTP-1000-linux-2.4 -> [Register or Login to view links]

Package List

[Register or Login to view code]

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News