Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's the old incomplete 1.60 leak. It's all over the net but the hint that it may have been snatched from their SVN repo is interesting

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm asking also if I get one of this... what I'm going to do with my RETAIL PS3 ??? probably NOTHING I think. unfortunately I don't think that the SDK will sign my cell executable.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok I compiled the SDK and all, but... i mean... there are just these random files... Any help? Or ideas?

I could share the SDK with you guys if you can make some use out of it. The only thing I did was unpack the MW2 patch to hack it. Can't do anything else lol

It took FOREVER to find the full one jeez.
    Last edited by PS3LUV3R; 07-13-2010 at 05:17 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by PS3LUV3R View Post
    Ok I compiled the SDK and all, but... i mean... there are just these random files... Any help? Or ideas?

I could share the SDK with you guys if you can make some use out of it.
    I saw you started a new thread, but the link you posted isn't the same thing as the Sony SDK which is being discussed here... what you found was the full "freeware" PS2Dev SDK which is linked in it's own discussion thread here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/playst...le-109593.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggy12 View Post
    unfortunately I don't think that the SDK will sign my cell executable.
    You are correct, only Sony has the tools to sign with... they are not in the SDK's unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3LUV3R View Post
    The rule of thumb here is "if you have no idea what it does, you probably don't need it"

Cool

I wish I knew a computer language so I could be of help in anything.

this SDK are really difficoult to find.

i search the full SDK since 3 months- i canīt believe that nobody can help me!

i have a ps3 test for nothing

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by snowhill2 View Post
    i search the full SDK since 3 months- i canīt believe that nobody can help me!

i have a ps3 test for nothing
    One of the Mods here is actually working on a simple and user-friendly frontend that utilizes some of the SDK applications that PS3 Debug users require.

It's still under development, though I don't believe it should be long before a public release surfaces for those who can't find the "full SDK" but, like you, have a PS3 Test console and need the tools to do anything with it. Heck, even with the SDK it's quite a time saver as it automates the process making things a lot easier for those with Test consoles!

Thank you Boss!!

that's very good news!!

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News