Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    do tell, how can i find out more about this server, since i'm sure there has to be something interesting floating around. plus the only guy i know that claims to have access to what we need , wants shameless amounts of money.
    The server Mathieulh runs off LAN.st only hosts game builds for DECH units and Debug Firmware updates, so it won't help with finding SDK leaks.

This Joe guy was banned here under multiple nicknames (over 10 and counting) from kak to darryl to omar to joec to grandy (grandy!tits@c-71-205-226-177.hsd1.mi.comcast.net) and so on... it's all the same kid from MI, and I'd definitely steer clear of him. When he first started approaching people in our Forum about 1.5-2 years ago we were prompted to do some research, and come to find out he's been into all kinds of scams including CC/PayPal fraud which obviously is a lot more serious than file swapping.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by internetfloozy View Post
    I know with 1.92 those files don't install with the installer, the readme says they a provided in separate packages.
    Hi internetfloozy, your 1.92 sdk is a complete version? Include libraries, samples, tools, docs, etc...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by laker View Post
    Hi internetfloozy, your 1.92 sdk is a complete version? Include libraries, samples, tools, docs, etc...
    The 1.92 is complete, as previously stated HERE (643MB). However, I have edited your post to remove the warez request as we do not allow those per our Site Rules.

It's fine to discuss the SDK files themselves here, just don't ask for any (c) files basically.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    The server Mathieulh runs off LAN.st only hosts game builds for DECH units and Debug Firmware updates, so it won't help with finding SDK leaks. However, I have a feeling the guy who is trying to "sell" you those is the same guy who trades SDK files with him.

This guy was banned here under multiple nicknames (over 10 and counting) from kak to darryl to omar to joec to grandy (grandy!tits@c-71-205-226-177.hsd1.mi.comcast.net) and so on... it's all the same kid from MI, and I'd definitely steer clear of him. When he first started approaching people in our Forum about 1.5-2 years ago we were prompted to do some research, and come to find out he's been into all kinds of scams including CC/PayPal fraud which obviously is a lot more serious than file swapping.
    aah, you know him too. i've been doing a lil research on him myself, close to getting an address on him... lmao. you truly have to have patience to own a test unit. as for the server, i'd love to head in and grab 1.50 since its not available anywhere else publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by imtoodvs View Post
    aah, you know him too. i've been doing a lil research on him myself, close to getting an address on him... lmao.
    Believe me, it isn't anything to be proud of hehe... although we have nothing to do with him these days once we found out what crimes he's involved in, but he still messages CJPC on IRC periodically just to bug him and is simply ignored.

So, if there were 3 leaks of 1.60, does anyone compared them to check if they are really watermarked?
    (sorry, don't have access to dev forum, maybe this was already answered)

Quote Originally Posted by sdk View Post
    So, if there were 3 leaks of 1.60, does anyone compared them to check if they are really watermarked?
    They are just the same one repacked, each time it was "neutered" a bit more... but to answer, only the "sensitive" hardware docs are usually watermarked and those have been absent from all of the public leaks.

Hi. So was the 1.60 release ever complete, or was it "neutered" prior to being leaked? Given the number of people out there who seem to have PS3 Debug hardware etc now, I'm surprised more of the sensitive stuff (tools missing from the 1.60 release, for example) haven't made it into the public domain.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by djandy76 View Post
    So was the 1.60 release ever complete, or was it "neutered" prior to being leaked?
    None of the 1.6 leaks were ever complete to my knowledge. They are missing (among other things I'm sure) the compiler and required dtnetm file (which links the PS3 Debug and PC).

However, there was also a 1.92 FULL $DK leak (643MB) which contains PS3_SDK-192_001-Installer_1.0.MSI and includes everything needed... this is the most "complete" leak I am aware of to date... but you would have to find it on your own as we do not allow warez requests here.

Question PS3 SDK Leak?

There is a torrent with file description "SVN Repo from the Sony / SCE Playstation 3 Development SDK. Includes all basic tools and sourcecode as well as documentation."

Zipped it is 175MB, unzipped its 434MB.

[SCE CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENT]
    PLAYSTATION(R)3 Programmer Tool Runtime Library 160.008

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News