Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm just beginning to get into programming and such - but I too would like to take a look at this 3.10 SDK.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeonin View Post
    I'm just beginning to get into programming and such - but I too would like to take a look at this 3.10 SDK.
    I'm a programmer too...

I hope that someone will share it soon and the retail ps3 will run my code like the dreamcast do in the past but... maybe I 'm asking more.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are those files in the list included in the 3.10 SDK or separate downloads?

I know with 1.92 those files don't install with the installer, the readme says they a provided in separate packages.

Since there is a lot of interest, and now that the PS3 scene is getting going, maybe someone with Devnet access could "leak" the SDK (anomyously on TPB of course ) so we could get started on programming, learning and opening this baby up.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanracer34 View Post
    Since there is a lot of interest, and now that the PS3 scene is getting going, maybe someone with Devnet access could "leak" the SDK (anomyously on TPB of course ) so we could get started on programming, learning and opening this baby up.
    The only one we know with DevNet access is Mathieu Hervais, and he won't even share GeoHot's HV dumps so good luck getting Mathieulh to leak any SCE files.

The irony of it is, he runs an encrypted (uses ftpes) gamesharing server on dech.lan.st for Debug users... so he doesn't mind warezing those, just nothing "useful" to Devs sadly.

why exactly does Mathieulh have access to it? isn't it i.p. based so normal users can't get in?

Quote Originally Posted by cmccmc View Post
    why exactly does Mathieulh have access to it? isn't it i.p. based so normal users can't get in?
    Yep, as detailed HERE you are correct that normal users cannot access it... they will only receive the "Access denied, You have reached this page in error." page.

As for how Mathieulh has access to SCE DevNet, the only thing I can think of is he knows someone who is in a position (Sony/3rd Party developer) to request an IP to be added, and the IP they added happened to be one that is "shared" (used as a proxy to login) by more than one person, including him.

Either that, or maybe he just had someone he knows there add his IP directly (without Sony knowing obviously)... but this would be more risky so chances are it isn't likely.

well, I guess he is so lucky to have both hv dumps from Geohot and the devnet access with SDK. Hopefully this guy makes good use out of this precious gifts. Wishful thinking :-)

OT. For me the next person / people that will find the important exploit (after and using the Geohot exploit of corse) will be OUR (Right Hand Man) CJPC. we still don't see nothing about just because CJPC is still not ready to work on it because as far as I know he is waiting hardware for do HIS OWN DUMP of this PS3's Hypervisor.

END OT.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    The only one we know with DevNet access is Mathieulh, and he won't even share GeoHot's HV dumps so good luck getting him to leak any SCE files.

The irony of it is, he runs a gamesharing server for Debug users... so he doesn't mind warezing those, just nothing "useful" to Devs sadly.
    do tell, how can i find out more about this server, since i'm sure there has to be something interesting floating around. plus the only guy i know that claims to have access to what we need , wants shameless amounts of money.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News