Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    @ sdk, you mentioned that you saw a 2.30 docs on emule.

Do you get it?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The real key is to get whomever was smart enough to backup the 3.10 SDK to re-release it. Personally I do want to make a game, or at worst try to make one. So if anyone has that release or any information on such release it would be beneficial to the community if there was information posted on it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    @ laker: It was on emule just a few days... and even on emule it was hard to get. But everything you need to actually MAKE something, not just collect files you will find in .CHM file in 1.92. And it's even more friendly than PDFs, 'cause you can use search button

And where do you guys get an idea that on this screen on first page is SDK 3.10? It looks like 3.00 to me.

Quote Originally Posted by sdk View Post
    But everything you need to actually MAKE something, not just collect files you will find in .CHM file in 1.92. And it's even more friendly than PDFs, 'cause you can use search button
    In proper PDF (e.g. not a picture scans) you can search as well indeed and it's possible to read on any platform unlike Windows Help files

Quote Originally Posted by sdk View Post
    And where do you guys get an idea that on this screen on first page is SDK 3.10? It looks like 3.00 to me.
    Ah I wasn't referring directly to the first page. In my searches I have seen accounts of 3.10 being released but nothing higher than that.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    In proper PDF (e.g. not a picture scans) you can search as well indeed and it's possible to read on any platform unlike Windows Help files
    What about KchmViewer, GnoCHM and Chmox?

I found 1.92 sdk, no RSX doc. who can share this? PLS and if plus EDGE is best. thx!

I'd be interested in finding the ProDG for my TEST machine. =P

Hi everybody, someone installed the sdk with visual studio? It's written in sdk doc that with SN VSI it's able to build with Vstudio!

Quote Originally Posted by Glk View Post
    Hi everybody, someone installed the sdk with visual studio? It's written in sdk doc that with SN VSI it's able to build with Vstudio!
    You could always just setup the project in Visual Studio and do your coding from there and just compile it under MSys if you like VS's IDE. Personally I use Code::Blocks and then compile under Msys.

Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News