Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Dolphin-PS3 (GameCube / Wii) WIP Emulator Coming to PS3

Sponsored Links
    Today Logic-Sunrise.com (linked above) reports that shinhalsafar is developing on a Dolphin-PS3 (GameCube/Wii) WIP Emulator for PS3 JailBreak users.

To quote, roughly translated: "shinhalsafar the original developer of porting fceu (NES emulator) and VBA (Game Boy emulator, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance) continues its momentum in the Ports of Nintendo emulators for our greatest pleasure.

In fact he has just created a google code page on his new project, porting dolphin emulator on PS3 and Wii GameCube.

You can follow progress on the project [Register or Login to view links].

Of course there will be compelling information, we will not fail you connect."

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

dolphinv.jpg  
    Last edited by FMAranda; 12-02-2010 at 11:37 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the news FMAranda and +Rep!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is awesome news!! can't wait for a release WOOHOO GC.

This is nice, but it seems like everything except what I really want the ps2 and psp is getting emulated on ps3.

I honestly never saw this come'n. very impressed with the the scene today.

Quote Originally Posted by tjay17 View Post
    This is nice, but it seems like everything except what I really want the ps2 and psp is getting emulated on ps3.
    Something i would REALLY LIKE its one MKV player with subtitles support. It will be the best.

Quote Originally Posted by g0nned View Post
    Something i would REALLY LIKE its one MKV player with subtitles support. It will be the best.
    I made a tutorial about how to put subtitles (switchable on and off) in avi files and play them on PS3s here.

If subtitles are your main concern, then this is how to do it and no need to wait for MKV compatibility.

If you are looking for many audio files like different languages, I think you can mux them with and then use my tutorial. I'm not sure as I have not tried many audio files in a video file.
    Last edited by y2kkingboy; 12-03-2010 at 01:18 AM

Some of us have a load of mkvs so we don't actually wanna convert all thos mkvs

wow, this is reason enough for me to keep and not sell my 2nd ps3.

Quote Originally Posted by tjay17 View Post
    probably cause these are the hardest to emulate, even sony hasn't emulated ps2 despite many efforts.

wouldn't expect psp emulator any time soon, the pc versions still in early stages and doesn't run many games.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News