Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Now, it says that he is coding the dolphin emulator for the ps3. A very good emulator for the pc. I have to limit some games because they run to fast sometimes! ( and this is by running it on a last-gen Macbook pro).

I wouldn't be too surprised if we can get this running at decent speed.
    Last edited by drLipton; 12-03-2010 at 10:19 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it'll probably be better due to the fact both systems use a power pc based processor and both use the same calls.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    funny thing is Dolphin runs HD support, and the Wii doesn't. The emulator surpassed the system it emulates.

Quote Originally Posted by Aba View Post
    Haha you said it yourself YOUR NOT A CODER or DEVELOPER, so why are you posting like you know that it can't run at fullspeed?
    I only doubted it, never said it was impossible the main thing is it would take a lot of work at the moment to get it to run full speed. Dolphin only just manages 60fps on some games on my pc let alone on a ps3. If both consoles are PPC based then maybe it will run better but takes alot of CPU power to emulate properly.

I hope that he make it, i check his source everyday, hahaha.

I saw this coming with the announcement of the PS-wii controllers... where the h377 is the 360 emulator...

8cpu>3cpu=
    PS3>Xbox=

Emulator!!

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News