Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I never bought a wii because the multiplatform games are better on PC/PS3/360 anyway, but the bad thing I couldnt play all the mario games and now finally I can play those wii exclusives en old gamecube games!

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by hazzyhaz View Post
    probably cause these are the hardest to emulate, even sony hasn't emulated ps2 despite many efforts.
    It's basically impossible to emulate a PS2 accurately on a PS3, for the simple reason that the VU has 1024-bit memory access at a comparable bus speed to the EIB 512-bit memory access on the PS3. So, in general whilst the PS3 is far more powerful than the PS2, the PS2 beats the PS3 for raw fill rate.

My face, when we will play with wii games on ps3, with move.

Quote Originally Posted by g0nned View Post
    Something i would REALLY LIKE its one MKV player with subtitles support. It will be the best.
    PS3 Media Server works really well for me, it plays everything with subtitle support.

Great news, homebrew emulators rock my world!

At last we may be able to play GC/Wii in 1080p

This is great news, i'm assuming the Wiimotes are Bluetooth so there may be a possibility to use them on the ps3? i wouldnt want to go out and buy a move controller for this haha but i'm sure it will be worth it regardless, until then i'll keep jamming on my snes emulator and waiting to hear news on a dreamcast emulator, great news, well done

YES!!! Would this work with the PsMove?

This is really awesome. I had not expected this. Keep up the good work.

I hope that he can port this emulator, i want to play Mario Kart Double Dash.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News