Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    jermore: what are you referring to? I haven't heard anything about that, and I'm pretty sure Disgaea 4 US wasn't listed in the new 3.60 game fixes thread...

clouduzz: Does that patch anything else in game? Does it add any DLC characters or fix the "no infinite item god kills" thing?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, it's true. The US version works on 3.55 now. But this translation project was a lot of fun.
    Last edited by Tobster7; 08-07-2012 at 01:43 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jigenzan View Post
    clouduzz: Does that patch anything else in game? Does it add any DLC characters or fix the "no infinite item god kills" thing?
    To be honest I don't know. I have no clue what it adds or changes. Sorry

i read that very few dlcs do work with the us version, such a shame, nice job tho, i wanna thank you all for the work put into this project.

Just three DLC so far.

But it seems that the japanese flag files work for unlocking it, so someone with the japanese dlc is needed to decode them I think.

Yeah, it was good while it lasted, really good.

hi... i have BLJS10095, installed the patch and fix .. what step am i missing to make the game 100% english ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tobster7 View Post
    Yes, it's true. The US version works on 3.55 now. But this translation project was a lot of fun.
    Yep, it was good seeing a thread so lively just for the translation of 1 game.

Hey all! It's been a while since I last passed by here. I finally decided to get my ps3 out of it's dusty container and thought I would pass by here and check what I can play.

I read on this thread that the US version of Disgaea 4 is playable now, yet searching hasn't given me any results yet, care to link me? I was using this translation patch since you guys first started developing it! But sadly that ps3 burned out, so I got a new slim.

Nevermind -.- I found the fix yet I realized that my US copy is in Greece at my parents house. Guess I will just stick to the JAP version.
    Last edited by KirasiN91; 08-23-2012 at 02:26 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What are the 3 DLC's that work in the BLUS.version?

Can someone guide me on where to find those?

Sponsored Links

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News