Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A fully translated battle menu would be the best. I'm glad this is still being worked on, thanks to all contributors, especially Tobster.
    Last edited by KaInEvIL; 03-02-2012 at 07:54 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Progress:

- Music Shop
    - Dark Assembly/Senate
    - Character Creation 20%

There's a problem with the "voting moods" (like "Total Support" etc.) and bribing at the Senate. It's not saved in the eboot.elf. I checked every *.dat file in the start.dat container too, but found nothing. I assume that either it isn't saved as plain words or it's stored in a different file other that the eboot.elf and start.dat.

Does anybody have any idea where it could be?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There's some news on the trophies.

As I said earlier, preety much every file has a NP-checksum. Why trophy-description file has a checksum, but a file where are all stored trophies for the game - isn't. Tried and tested everything, eve repacking with "official" and hand-made tools, adding a debug flag, editing user-side insalled files - no luck. Have to kick that idea a boot. There's no known way.

About the senate, I have few ideas, will try them now and report

Okay, I've searched どちらでもいい in every file in the game, both in the S-JIS encoding (hex: 82C782BF82E782C582E082A282A2) and UTF-8 (hex: E381A9E381A1E38289E381A7E38282E38184E38184).

It may be written using a method similar to "unescape" without revealing the true strings, but my guess is that these moods can be in a picture format somewhere in those lzs files
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 03-03-2012 at 04:58 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Okay, then I'll make a small picture with all the voting moods and bribing moods translations in one file. I think this will be helpful.

Okay. I've started digging up textures/fonts/pictures.

No moods here yet, but I keep searching.
    One note though, seems like "TitleParts.txf" (main menu text) can be replaced with US equivalent.

Then I'm waiting for your searching results.

Nope, stumbled upon another wall here, these texts are nowhere to be found. Disgaea 4 has a good modding possibilities though
    We'll stuck to the variant with translations.

EDit: saveicon.dat has the names for the saves in the "Options" screen
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 03-03-2012 at 09:39 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Here's the picture with all the translations for the Senate. We should release it with our file patcher when we cannot find an in-game solution for the moods.

EDIT: Here's a printer friendly version without any fancy stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Disgaea 4 Senate Translation.pdf   Disgaea 4 Senate Translation.png  

Nice to see so much progress on that end. Don't worry, i'm still working here, and i'm pretty sure we'll have it ALL translated by the end of the month.

I'd suggesting looking for the <3 to find the dark assembly quotes, as they are around there, lying in some file.

Here's what I've done so far. It's tested and it works well. We can use it for further translations. I used videos and photos of the english version as base for my translation. Some translations are trimmed because of letter limitations. Some menu descriptions aren't 100% accurate but the meaning is still the same.

Still missing:

- Battle Menus
    - Item & Chara World messages
    - Ship Editor
    - Data Shop
    - Character Painter
    - Character Creation
    - Character names & some classes
    - Some error and info messages here and there
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Tobster7; 03-04-2012 at 09:35 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News