Yes, it works well. Some translations are to big to fit in the lines and there're some typos. "Magichange?" must be renamed to Evility too.
The method works fine but it's a lot of work. What will I do:
- Fix the typos and trim the lines.
- Take systematically photos of ALL menus
- Make a first translation
Edit: Some translations are gone?? The battle menus are not translated anymore?!
So I took a lot of photos of the most important menus with every sub-menu and made a first translation:
- Item Worlder
- Evility Shop
- General Store and other shops
- Specialty Store (it's included in point 3)
- Chara Worlder
- X-Dimension and Dimension Guide
- Champain Board
- Dark assembly (moods still missing)
- Battle Menus (the previous translations are gone ??)
Here're the photos: http://www.mediafire.com/?s6y86y8tuoj82s9 Important:
- For the most parts the words and sentences have to be trimmed in order to fit in the lines properly
- Shorter is better and keep it simple
- Don't use to much "spaces"
- Abbreviations are needed
So we "only" have to edit the eboot.elf to finish this. Edit:
I'm working on the Item world Edit 2:
- "1. Item World" finished
- All "Yes" and "No" replaced
- All "Items" and "Stck" (for Stock) replaced
- All 整理 (Sort) replaced
We have to test it.