Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    doesn't work for me, i have this problem as well:

[Register or Login to view code]

I already try to change the location of the folder and nothing work pls help me.

thx

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe you've modified version of eboot present, just replace it with original EBOOT or uncheck this item (not recommended)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yup, just need to replace the eboot with the original one, same problem as the guys I helped.

can you please send me the original eboot as well ?

i had the same problem with the modified eboot and i couldn't find any originals online

I can't PM you, due to you not posting enough. give me your email and I will.

I would upload it to a file sharing site (Megaupload, mediafire, filesonic, etc) and post the link here so anyone else who needs it in the future can directly download it from the thread.

Fine, here you go guys: [Register or Login to view links]

Hopefully I won't get in trouble.
    Last edited by KirasiN91; 12-09-2011 at 08:27 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm having some problems with the translation, though I'm not sure whether it is suppose to be like this or I did something wrong.
    I've followed the instructions as per the first post and everything proceeded smoothly. The game is now translated in English. I'm using the pre-beta version. I'm on 3.55 cfw.

However, the English is quite broken, with a glitch every few words. A lot of sentences are barely legible, and some parts of the menu ended up as gibberish making it extremely difficult to read even in Japanese (which I can read, but not comfortably).

In addition, there appears to be quite a few graphical glitches (at least during the tutorial) where I had missing sprites, dialogue boxes overlapping with status screens and EXTREMELY long loading time.

Do I need to update the game to 2.00? Or is the patch suppose to be like this (I understand it's pre-beta, but many people have saying that the only problem is a 'few' typos).

Mine isn't updated, so that's not the problem. If i'm right the latest patch fixes the spacing and stuff, also fixed the huge loading times for me too. Never had graphical glitches.

My suggestion is patch the clean backup with the latest patcher, make sure to reboot your ps3 and run another game before running it to clean the cache. Also if the problem persists, try and make a new game.

Also, not sure if disgaea 4 has any install data, but If you have any, try uninstalling it.

Hope I helped. Good luck.

Hmmm. I ran another game before running disgaea 4 again. Still the same problem.

I'm using the STORMAN release of disgaea 4 as the base (only JAP version I could find). I tried patching it again, and still the same thing

Anyway, I think I know the problem. I was using the 'append disc' I think. Damn, had no idea. It patched and everything lol. I'll try it with the original release.
    Last edited by wbacyc; 12-17-2011 at 04:21 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News