Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by jermore View Post
    What I mean is, it shouldn't be hard to compare the differences in-game to a US copy, PS3s side by side. That is, assuming it is not difficult to assemble the eboot.
    Don't underestimate the size of this eboot translation (menus, status text, explanations, character names, chapter names etc.). Side by side comparison is too tedious and I'm sure you won't find all text passages in the game. By the way you need a modified PS3, a normal PS3 with the latest firmware, a original copy of the game, a jap. post-game save, an eng. post-game save game and a lot of time. Who has such requirements?

And you need 2 screens to display the stuff
    Last edited by Tobster7; 11-07-2011 at 08:04 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's easier for me to do all of this than it is to learn japanese or dictionary translate haha. One way many can help, the other needs something of an expert.. It's true it's not optimal however.

My only interest is furthering the project so everyone can play Disgaea 4 in english, I don't know any other way I can help with the request..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Umm Can someone provide me an Eboot from the Jap version?

My ps3 is 3.41 + PSJailbreak 2. I can't get in game it black screen..

Not a 100% sure, but I think the patcher patches your eboot hence it shouldn't blackscreen.. perhaps there's another problem?

1) Try deleting any patches or data for disgaea 4 (not save data)
    2) Try repatching but unticking the eboot patch

Don't forget to run some other game after you do all that, also if it didn't help you try

3) Wait for someone smarter to help you

Hi, Thank you for the help. But the problem is, I have only modified eboot. Also, I don't have the original eboot. When i try to patch it said I got modified eboot and not continue but if i untick eboot patch it allow me to do patch. So could you upload original eboot for me? Thanks in advance.

hello, great job of all staff would like to ask a SaveData because I can not find the damn Pirate Meowkin have rank 16 items 36 to 40 chars lv 6000 + but only wanted to play in the land of carnage and save my death has no hold on what all, but as I'm playing Disgaea until all is ready someone could help me thank you if someone can upload.

pardon my english I'm Brazilian

Jeng28 check your private messages.

sorry for asking a personal save game but this is a hunting bag Meowkin Pirate and I do not know what influences whether it is the rank, when I found her with awesone hand but did not level enough, finally thank you very much.

Thank KirasiN91! With your eboot i can do repatch and put it in Internal HD. Now it run!

Thanks a lot. Also, Thanks Tobster7 too. I've put your files through FTP and it work!

Thanks KirasiN91 for a help with all those requests here

Sponsored Links
Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News