Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    At the last chapter and so far so good. I can't wait for the end product. Btw, how do you go about getting DLC content?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by KirasiN91 View Post
    Only thing needed at the moment is the senate translation, can't bribe otherwise (well can but would make life easier)
    Do people actually do that? So much easier to just kill everyone.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wasn't "so easy" back in previous games o.o

You just waste 2 hours bribing the right parties, after that every bill is gonna be 99% (or at least never bellow 50%)

Could someone explain what's the "support group"? It's not translated at all, and I got no idea what it's used for, the options i mean. (goes to google search in the meantime)

It's only a room for more characters to place. If you really need a small army of characters that won't fit onto the campaign map, then you stash the extas ones into the Support Group. If party members are in the cabinet or part of a pirate team or part of a custom map they can't be moved to the support group or deleted. That's the only function.

Wow, didn't know that too, thanks for clearing up!

Thanks tobster

Hey guys, i'll probably finish the (rough) eboot.elf translation this week.

I'd like to ask, again, everyone to start looking for people who can do a review/contextual translation of the file, to see if the things translated there make sense.

Or just check the names to see if they are compatible with the English version.
    Next time i post it'll be the eboot.jce file containing the Japanese text+translation+some file offsets (from eboot.elf) for guidance.

Pre-Beta to Beta stage?

Wouldn't the easiest way be to let people test the eboot? or is it not inserted fully?

He's not done translating, when he will their group will test it/review it, then it will be released to us. Patience

What I mean is, it shouldn't be hard to compare the differences in-game to a US copy, PS3s side by side. That is, assuming it is not difficult to assemble the eboot.

Sponsored Links
Page 61 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News