Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cavo: Maybe you have updated the game by accident? This is not recommended.

Please try to start the untouched jap. version of the game. If the game doesn't start then please check your version. A lot of people using the Asia version which doesn't run.
    Last edited by Tobster7; 11-01-2011 at 05:52 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    FTP, yes that's what I will do =/....*off to find the cable*

Done patching! everything went well (that's what she said..XD)

Still searching for that damned cable...
    Last edited by KirasiN91; 11-01-2011 at 06:16 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, it surprised me beacause i used all the alpha versions and they worked, but this one gives me this message. Gonna test again. Thanks for the attention.

Done FTPing gonna play and report tomorrow if I will find any bugs.

ok... so far everything looks NEAT! Only problem I had was a very long load, the save took practically 2 minutes to load.
    Last edited by KirasiN91; 11-01-2011 at 06:46 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I tested again and it WORKED! It is really good, man. Congrats to everyone that made this possible.

grind time now...

Quote Originally Posted by KirasiN91 View Post
    Done FTPing gonna play and report tomorrow if I will find any bugs.

ok... so far everything looks NEAT! Only problem I had was a very long load, the save took practically 2 minutes to load.
    Only the first loading time is long. The next loading times are much quicker ~ 5 sec. Just save on e time after the first load.
    Last edited by Tobster7; 11-01-2011 at 07:06 PM

Thanks everyone for using. Please report back what patching method have you used (if not the default one), started new game or continued on, etc etc.

Used Default, continued on (gonna start new though for the story dialogues).

0 problems so far Great job people. Thank you and good night.

Oh yeah I forgot to report I loaded a save file I had for some time and it worked, had no issues. It doesn't look THAT good. Its less then "semi" translated. From what I saw barly anything was. I noticed items and armor and such were only translated in shops only. The menus are fine and translated which is cool. Magic and abilities are translated I think perfectly. Especially in battle which makes battles easier.

The menu in that when pressing "triangle" was not translated but to be honest I never needed that translated. I memorized that menu in battle from the other 3 games. They seem to always use the exact same menus. So it's basically really simple to get around the menu in battle and out of it. In fact the way it is now is almost perfect for me. For my standards thats all that basically needs to be. lol I don't care at all about dialogues. I never cared for the story of any of the games.

The gameplay it self is why I play them. Dialoges for cut scenes maybe in either item worlds or maybe people you "need" to actually talk to out of battle should maybe be translated. But other then that I think it is fine. Having items translated outside the shops would be nice but not untirly needed.

it ok ??

Sponsored Links
Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News