Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Disgaea 4 (and other sprite based games)

Sponsored Links
    I've been following the disgaea 4 translation thread and all the great work theyve done there, but for all the tools theyve made, they are all for text related files as far as i can tell. I was curious if anyone has made anything for extracting sprite sheets and the other great artwork in disgaea, blazblue or other 2D based games.

Always fun to make some custom animations and sprites with those sorts of assets ^_^

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You guys are so fricking amazing... I guess I'll rush through the game to start playing endgame with this patch, and then go new game+ for the story when it's translated... spoilers will be inevitable but I'm happy as it is

Thanks a lot for your efforts!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thank you guys for all your hard work!

i have bought the premium jap and us version, but i dont want to get rid of my custom firmware

hope someone finds a fix for the dialog, that would make it perfect!

I would like to say thanks to all of you guys that supported this project. You put a lot of effort to translate this game and I'm really greatful for this!!!

Looking forward for the beta release!!!

Keep up the excellent work!

Hey guys I did everything exactly as you said but when the game starts just go to the presentation and then the screen goes black and crashes the system, deleted the unzipped folder and a new and redid the process and tranfiri the game to hd.

note: I'm using 2.0 multiman cfw 3.55 all games normally run in hd

HELP PLEASE!!

First of all, this is awesome because i love the disgaea series and really wanted 4 but there was no point to go get it unless i could play on 3.55. Any who, you say you have a problem replacing S-JIS chars with ASCII chars. Can you be a bit more specific as to why?

I'm pretty sure that they are repeated because of how the S-JIS was made backwards compatible. But anyway, why not take the english ascii (if im understanding S-JIS right) and append 0x80 (an unused char) to every char because S-JIS should ignore the 2nd byte (i think) when using chars in the english range.

overlord32 did you try select x? mess with the settings in multiman! ext game data in game settings and other things, when the screen just goes black it means your close to getting it working as long as it doesn't restart or exit out of multiman you are almost there i think.

By the way this Fix is for the jap version only not the usa version. So if your trying with the usa version i don't think its gonna work.

Good Luck

Thank you so much for all your hard works, we really appreciate it ^^

Hope someone can figure out how to fix the talk.dat

I have now promoted this to the top of the news on our main page, and THANKS to everyone here who helped out also!

I have been +Rep'ing all helpful posts in this thread since it began 43 pages ago () and it's refreshing to see many people working together in the PS3 scene as a group without any drama or bs politics involved. I will continue to monitor this thread as the Alpha version develops further and we will periodically post updates of the progress in our Site News.

PS: Special Thanks to Tidusnake666 for getting the ball rolling on this excellent PlayStation 3 project!

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I have now promoted this to the top of the news on our main page, and THANKS to everyone here who helped out also!

I have been +Rep'ing all helpful posts in this thread since it began 43 pages ago () and it's refreshing to see many people working together in the PS3 scene as a group without any drama or bs politics involved.
    Can't say it any better - always nice to see people working together and sharing without worrying about their ego's!

Sponsored Links
Page 43 of 80 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News