Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm pretty sure they will because all the name patching is already finished. If you have an old save game with japanese character or senator names then you might have a problem. The talk.dat and the eboot.elf is not affected by this problem. I've a save game which I'm using for testing all the time. But you will see that the first loading takes a long time after a new patch is applied.

The character "Emizel" causes a crash when looking at his status. Maybe a character description error (charhelp or magic). Also find some small bugs which can be fixed easily. I will check it and fix it later.
    Last edited by Tobster7; 09-22-2011 at 10:25 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope you guys put your names to the credit list of the game, hehe.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks Tobster for reply

I've submitted news for announcement few hours ago, its still awaiting Boss approval.

You'll all have ease access for alpha testing soon!

Crash fixed. Will upload the other fixes in one package.

Tidus: We can use your patcher for hotfixes for Start.dat. It works very easy. I'm sure everybody can handle this.
    Last edited by Tobster7; 09-22-2011 at 10:48 AM

It's surely the best thing why I like it

Here's the only fix which is really important. The other small fixes wil be done if I have more time. I collect them and release a package of files.

How can you help us?

Please test our alpha and report any format issues, typos or even crashes (most important) here. But first read the posts please. Maybe "your" error is already known. It'll save time for you and us.

We'll collect the errors, correct them and release new patched files.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Great jobs, i've been following this as a Ninja since the very begining, glad it's about to be out now

I'm really bad at Hex editing and crap, so I hope patching process won't be too hard

Yet I hope I can make a short video to illustrate your job (I'll make it from the 1st Chapter since tutorial aren't translated for obvious char limits right ?)

No dialogues are translated because of the japanese text engine yet. At the time we have no clue how to make a translation of talk.dat possible. We need to unterstand how the structure of the header is build. Maybe we'll find a solution.

The rest can be translated and our team mate Alexmagno is working hard to translate all texts in the eboot.elf. There's a LOT of information stored.

Again thanks for the work done!

We're still waiting for Boss's approval for news, it shouldn't be long now, it's all that damn time zone shifts

EDIT: Approved. Check HERE or the first post in topic. In some time, it'll also be on front page.
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 09-22-2011 at 03:47 PM

Just epic! The first patcher is out!

EDIT: I'm in chapter 5 now. So 50% of the game works (for me).
    Last edited by Tobster7; 09-22-2011 at 05:56 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News