Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The same goes for me. I tried to change the names of the characters (names.dat JAP 16 kb, USA 12 kb) via HEX editor. First I looked for the very start and ending points in START.bin with the JAP names.bin as guide. Found the places, cut them out und replace it with the code from USA name.bin. I got a flashing white Screen after the "NIS America" logo. I think working with the editor is a dead end.

We should ask the guy for help who made the NISUnpack.jar. Maybe he has the right tools to repack .dat files (if he can decompress und decrypt those files he should be able to put them back together).
    Last edited by Tobster7; 09-09-2011 at 04:50 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    If it's possible, keep us informed about what you're doing - I can jump in and help

Oh, I can say - I conquered black screen so far:

1) Grab Japanese version as a base - BJLS10095
    2) Replace START.DAT (BJLS10095\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\data\START.DAT) with an US equivalent one (BLUS30727)
    3) Game starts, reminds about update (ignore it, as it's 3.60), - game goes to loading screen, few minutes it loads something (external HDD blinks), after a few moments HDD stops to blink, but the "Loading..."
    screen continues infinitely

It's the closest I could get, trying diffirent variations.

.DAT files can be unpacked via NISUnpacker, and further decrypted with NISDecomp.

Good luck, I'll try to play with asia version too.
    How do you make the game start-able ? When I want to start the ASiA (edited PARAM.SFO) version, I got an error message and it quits the game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You have to use the right version (BJLS10095). You have to use the Caravan release. Do you need links?

Oh, I thought about the official scene version, the NRP one. If you can send me quite good free-user links, please PM me.

I have send you a PM with good links.

Indeed, +Rep for you Tobster7. I didn't know the game was already released in February this, such early.
    Last edited by oVERSoLDiER; 09-09-2011 at 05:25 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

YEAH! It seems like a small progress (you may laugh me in face) but wait some minutes until I post some screens!

Guys I really appreciate your good work here.

Thanks for trying to get this epic piece of game running!

I know, it's not a big deal, but just take it as a POC. I managed to rename main characters from their original japanese names to english.

And, to show that this is authentic, look at the screens:
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

sdc12653d.jpg   sdc12657l.jpg  

Tidusnake666 how do you paste the data in the hex editor?

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News