Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well I'll have to quit the project. I was just working on my laptop, it was hooked up to my external with all my disgaea working data on it. It was tugged off of my desk, fell a few feet onto the floor. I plugged it in only to hear a disheartening click... click... click... click.

I'm going to try to repair it, but by the time I do, you will be well into your first beta version. I'm here rooting for you guys, good luck.

Alexmango: The pattern for charhelp is a 4 byte header, then a 2 byte identifier, then 50bytes of info(skip 50 bytes in eng) then another 50 bytes(skip 50) anotehr 50 bytes(skip 50)

After the 4 byte header, one block of japanese info is 152 bytes, on block of english is 302. There are 289 Japanese entries and 303 english entries.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Damn, Similar thing happened to my laptop a while back. It was connect to the power supply charging and one of my friends came over and tripped over the cord (my fault putting it in such a stupid place) smashing the screen, It's now fixed though.

...Sorry for being offtopic

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here's MapEditShop.dat

PS : Sorry for you Kazekeil
    Attached Files Attached Files

All our files have special characters [ ( ) , : ? ! ' ] now (if they had any). I also fixed the Rarity Title Glich. Now it's shown after the item name not inside. Other rare special characters (like / and *) are also fixed to show the item descriptions and other texts properly. The letters weren't pasted in automatically (to avoid overwriting important code outside the descriptions). The texts have a very finished / completed look now. Everything was tested of course.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Tobster7; 09-18-2011 at 12:29 PM

EDIT: I have have put all files we have done so far into one packet because all files were scattered all over the thread.

EDIT 2: To make the intro and title screen english you have to take the english dis3_0.dat, BU.dat, BG.dat, ANM.dat and ANM_HI.dat. The dis3_0.dat, BU.dat and BG.dat alone won't do it. We should put them in our beta too (but these are big files).
    Last edited by Tobster7; 09-18-2011 at 12:47 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm sure you could just distribute the translated files along with a very specific readme. You only need to drag a folder into d4pack, so no command line needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekeil View Post
    I'm sure you could just distribute the translated files along with a very specific readme. You only need to drag a folder into d4pack, so no command line needed.
    We could do this but the packed "start.dat" is only 45mb big. I'm sure the most users want a simple "overwrite and ready solution". Many users had problems with D4Pack and NISUnpack. I whould not recommend it. It's better to keep things simple.

The other files aren't translated (680mb packed) but these aren't that much important. May be we could pack them into an other file. So the people can decide themselves if they want these files.

Good Job Guys! You are Heroes <3!

Sorry to ask but I'm really curious, when do you think the first release is going to be? I can hardly wait!

You guys rock! Peace

I just registered to say kudos to you guys for all the hard work on this!

Appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by Tobster7 View Post
    We could do this but the packed "start.dat" is only 45mb big. I'm sure the most users want a simple "overwrite and ready solution". Many users had problems with D4Pack and NISUnpack. I whould not recommend it. It's better to keep things simple.

The other files aren't translated (680mb packed) but these aren't that much important. May be we could pack them into an other file. So the people can decide themselves if they want these files.
    I'm sticking to the idea, we should release "exe" patch to Start.dat, and then say, if anyone wants english background, replace japanese BU, BG.. with english ones. Not it would be the most user-friendly solution, but we'll minimize our copyright infrigement, let's do it clean, if it's possible

Edit: Thanks for the filepack! I'm working on mskill, so it's missing there, and it has a special characters too. I'm gonna give it for your edits after it's completed (it's a big file, so it may take awhile, but we have eboot and charhelp awaiting further translation)!
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 09-18-2011 at 02:39 PM

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News