Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Friends I can not compress the file at all because the error "The procedure entry point could not be wmemcpy_s located in the dynamic link library msvcr100.dll" I can not solve nor supported by Microsoft already have all the tools installed c + +, directx etc. and no nai works by drag or cmd.exe could someone please pinch me and Envir me please I would greatly appreciate it follow the link:

[Register or Login to view links]

if someone can put something to test I would be grateful I have the whole weekend to report on and try to be something useful here since we did not get around the error in more than a dozen sites.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow, I come back after a few days and this much progress already. Great work guys!

To anyone having problems with the missing VS2010 libraries, I've attached a new build of the tool with statically linked dependencies. Hopefully this will fix your problem.

Good luck!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are you guys going to leave in Japanese voices?

Sorry if you already answered this earlier.

If we had tools to interact with .pak files then there's maybe a chance. I look around on the internet to find anything useful but found nothing. One person said sound files of Disgaea 3 (also .pak) can be unpacked with WAV Extractor and some special scripts. But without repack option it's useless.

EDIT: At the moment I think we have a lot of other stuff to do which is way more important than sound.

EDIT 2: I'm fixing the magic.dat now
    Last edited by Tobster7; 09-16-2011 at 09:00 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Smile

Thank you so much for working on this, I will wait patiently ^^

I fixed / rebuild magic.dat but I have to do more testing (works well at the time). I made some screenshots. There are some skills that are not translated so we have to translate it.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

2011-09-17 03.41.56.jpg   2011-09-17 03.41.07.jpg  

We've made a great progress over the week guys!

Except for talk.dat, only "charhelp", "magic" and "mskill" remains (and eboot also)! We're on the right track!

I think, after these files are done we have to make an official beta release, so everyone can test it and more people we'll be attracted and we'll have additional help with dialogues! Or should we halt and try to bite the stone of talk.dat by ourselves? What do you think?

I say this one more time YOU GUYS ROCK ^^

Tidus the dialogues is too much just to yourselfs, Translate like the charapter 1 and the rest try with more ppl ^^

like always keep it up , and release it when its done just do it right like always

Yeah, great work so far, sadly i couldn't wait, so i went and bought another ps3 so i wouldn't have to get rid of my cfw on my fat 60g, bought the game originally not realizing it would need 3.66, since the jpn version was 3.55. Oh well.

Keep up the good work.

Sponsored Links
Page 29 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News