Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm so sorry I re tested them and it was magic.dat that froze at the ability upgrade section I misinformed you guys on accident. I was up very late and was tired >.> I'll be more astute in my feedback from now on. Other than that everything works great all the way to where I am in chapter 4. I used all patched files in this thread except magic.dat and shipparts.dat

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I tried editing Eboot. There are real difficultie, caused by small space for eng. characters, I'm making abbreviations or literal translation, or some really bad things (like replacing "Warehouse" with "Storage" or "Stock")

In some places I really don't know how to translate, because the phrases can have quite a few meanings. Anyways, I'll try to finish menu and commands and settings tonight (actually, it'll be a noon in US)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you rename "warehouse" to "storage" or "stock" the game will be totally unplayable for me

Kidding aside. Do what what ever it takes to get a working translation. I've had to shorten some lines too.

great job people and thanks a lot for your efforts!

Guys you don't have to be spot on in the translation, something that gives the player a brief idea of what's happening is good enough (for me at least).

...and keep up the good work guys

Cool

Personally, you could put "Wrhouse" for all I care

As long as it is understandable.
    Last edited by Raitei; 09-15-2011 at 10:39 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Stick Out Tongue

If everything was spot on and correct it just wouldn't feel like a Disgaea game.

Every game, so far, they've screwed up grammatically so many times... It'd make us feel like home with a few errors.

I have checked wish.dat up and down and tested it until Chapter 3. I say it woks. There's my final version of it. In total I altered 5 letters. Tomorrow you will get torture.dat.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Trophy.TRP

Translated the Trophy data/info. Gonna need someone to test it out. Delete your previous trophy data before testing it.

Also found out that dis3_0.dat is the intro movie. You can swap it for the EN version if you want with no impact on the game.
    The only difference between the 2 movies is a NIS Amercia Splash Screen at the start and the Game Logo.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Okay, I've made some edits to eboot, but have run into major problem of signing it.

Anyone who has time, please try decrypt and the encrypt back original eboot, to learn the methodics, then I'll share some edited.

Sponsored Links
Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News