Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Considering it's not ready yet (the files haven't even been revised), crashes are expected and will have to be dealt with one by one.
    You should start testing then, to figure out which file is giving you the crash.

So far WISH.DAT causes a crash when entering the dark assembly/wish place lol i don't know what it's called in this one.

OK, good to know.

Adding it to the "Must review" list.

Ok I'll be happy to test them all.

Ok tested them all except ShipParts.Dat and only 2 crashes: First one is the one I mentioned from WISH.dat and second one is from all of them when loading my pre-patched save. I haven't yet mad a post patch save but I will soon.
    Last edited by castlevania; 09-14-2011 at 10:32 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I have willingness to test everything and report what needs to be repaired please Alexmagno could upload or send the file START.DAT to me thank you very much and let update all in real time here in the PS3 and online ps3news.

Read your PM overlord32.

Try rereading what was posted regarding how to unpack START.dat. Over the weekend, i'll try making a program with GUI that does all that if i get some free time, so people who are having difficulty with the basic steps can aid us in the testing phase.

As of now, if you can't do it, just be patient. Eventually, we will finish it. Judging by the current pace, in 3 weeks at most we should have our first version.

Hi guys! First of all great job on translating, I read all the posts and I'm amazed at how fast you guys work.

I don't really have any programming skills, nor do I know much as far as japanese is concerned. But I COULD help you test.

Hi,

the committee.dat file.

I have an issue.
    In line 910 (jap file), I hadn't enough space to write "Executive Advisor". I replaced it by "Exec Advisor". Be free to change it if you can.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by castlevania View Post
    Ok I'll be happy to test them all.

Ok tested them all except ShipParts.Dat and only 2 crashes: First one is the one I mentioned from WISH.dat and second one is from all of them when loading my pre-patched save. I haven't yet mad a post patch save but I will soon.
    Today I have tested our files and I got no crash in the Dark Cabinet/Dark Assembly. I made some screenshots too.

When exactly happened this crash (please describe it)? Did you use an old (pre patch) save game?

As I mentioned it in one of my posts before: You can not use pre patch save games.

Why is that so? Here is my guess:
    In the save games character & senator names are stored (and certainly other stuff) which causes the to crash. You can easily notice it when you load a save game. Normally a save game is loaded in less than a few seconds (maybe 5 sec). If you try to load an pre patch save game you will notice that it goes much longer (1 min or so). Please don't do it. Try to start a new game every time you test new files.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

EDIT: I have corrected 3 letters in the wish.dat file. But if those letters were the cause for the crash the game would have crashed in my testing earlier today.

Please tell when and how this crash happened. I will fix it!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 24 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast