Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    rikuKH3: Sorry, it's already done (by our help). I thought it was different...

I take over: Torture.dat (if it's still free)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Okay, please take! We have only 2 files now free!

I'm going to try eboot tomorrow. Hope rikukh3 will help me with translation, if it is overkill for me.
    Have to do some rent agreements now

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Tidus you have some program to compress. DAT? because I already have all versions of Microsoft Visual C + + but only the error "Could not find the entry point of the procedure wmemcpy_s in the dynamic link library msvcr100.dll" the corresponding dll already got all the versions, old and recent, etc. nothing. could anybody please help me? the file with the changes is around 43 mb compressed someone could make a upoload please would love to test your work even if they still have not finished

It is "D4Pack", which is on th 4th or 5th page of the topic. Try installing .Net Framework Redistributable.

Just wait a little more, I hope we'll be over soon

Tidus: The InProgramTxt.dat contains the whole menu texts. Maybe it can help you and riku to get some clues what words are used. It's not much but mybe it will help a little especially with "Disgaea words" (Magichange, Demon Fusion, Dual Throw, Babel Tower etc.). I don't think those words are very common.

But I'm sure you will succeed!

Sorry for such sloppy work guys, I haven't been able to focus much lately with homecoming and such going on(it's my senior year on top of that).

I'll try to devote a bit more of my concentration from now on.

Here's my version of magic.dat There seems there are 2 entries that were not translated:

物理 ベースパネル戦闘などで使用する物理攻撃
    魔法 ベースパネル戦闘などで使用する魔法攻撃

They should be the very first entries in the file. I still don't know how well this has been done, but it seems to be working. I'm half tempted just to stop, I seem to be doing more harm than good.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Kazekeil: That's not true. Instead of handle the files by hand you tried to go another way and used selfmade scripts. That's a really smart way getting things done. There was a good chance that this could work. It isn't your fault that the structure of those files is so irregular and too difficult to handle for a script. There were some issues but we could fix the problems. You have done a LOT of translation and put a LOT of work into it. Without your help we weren't at this point where we are standing now.

Don't get discouraged. We need you.

I also second that. It's a good idea, and it does need a lot of work, probably even more than manually editing (which is why i also left it aside until i get to bigger files). Kudos to you for making it work.

I'l finish Music.dat today and send it over. I'll start reviewing mine and everyone's files after i'm done with that.
    If there's still any files up (except for EBOOT), i'll take those after the review.

I'm just more of a puzzle person, so the script is less work for me. I'd end up quitting the translation if I just sat this going back and forth from file to file, way to monotonous for my taste.

I'm hoping magic.dat only needs those 2 items translated. What file should I work on now?

I'd say you should work on charHelp.dat . It should have a pattern since it is a char description file.

Sponsored Links
Page 22 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News