Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi,

great job guys !

I will try to help you. So I'm working on ShipParts.dat

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Okay so while I was searching to get Disgaea 4 US working on <3.66, I stumbled across the active project here which I've been following for the past few days. I'm impressed at the speed things are moving along, but I realized there could be some ugly limitations if not addressed.

JPN Wiki:

ソフトウェアアップデート Ver.1.10(2011/03/10配信)
    ソフトウェアアップデート Ver.1.11(2011/03/22配信)
    ソフトウェアアップデート Ver.1.20(2011/04/04配信、837MB)
    ソフトウェアアップデート Ver.1.40(2011/07/06配信、929MB)
    ソフトウェアアップデート Ver.1.50(2011/07/27配信、962MB)
    ソフトウェアアップデート Ver.1.60(2011/08/10配信、1066MB)

While I believe it's safe to assume DLC won't be happening in any form, has anyone thought about updating the game to the most recent version? Is everyone working with 1.0?

The later versions(1.2+) I guess are just mostly DLC packs, but 1.11 at minimum is probably a required patch judging from how close these are from release date. I'm worried that the game will suffer from crashing or bugs after everyone has made the effort of hacking it in the first place.

I imagine just getting hold of the patches could be difficult but I thought I'd bring this up, as I didn't see it mentioned in the thread.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Haven't checked all of the updates, but the last one - 1.60 - contains 3.60 eboot.

Yes, all are working on the base disc version. I'm sure, there were some minor bugs patches, and the game will run un-updated nearly perfectly

Here are some short description of the first patches (found on the internet):

440 MB patch so most likely future DLC stuff are included.

Change log include:
    - Network maps will award 500 CP up from 50 (CPs are used to buy more map items)
    - Players can now use their own characters for home base editing
    - There is now a "new" marking for items not in the encyclopedia/record NPC

There's a ver 1.20 patch that's 837MB out.

From the wiki:
    - changes how you sort items, use the R3 button
    - adds a strength indicator in the pirates list for pirate duels
    - removed how you couldn't move immediately after entering the base point (didn't realize this was a bug)
    - fixed an event demo bug freeze (probably referring to the 10-3 freeze bug?)

Latest Disgaea 4 Update Fixes Bug (freeze bug) From Previous Patch:
    Disgaea 4 version 1.11 freezes after the last conversation during a specific scenario in story mode. If you have the Japanese version of the game, you might want to update to Disgaea 4 version 1.20. Nippon Ichi released this update today, which fixes the version 1.11 bug. In a letter to customers, Nippon Ichi apologized and said they will improve quality so issues like this won’t happen in the future.

The only important thing it this freeze bug but it's caused by an older patch. So still no problem. The most patches are balancing patches for custom maps and DLC. There are really almost no ingame changes we need at all.

I dont find out what the other patches do but if it was some thing really big and game changing somebody whould had mentioned on the internet. The same goes to big problems with the base version of the game. I dont read anything about something like that.

To have the unpatched version of the game is absoluty no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    necroziel: hex compariosn of the fileseems OK, 99% sure the file'll work. Thanks.

Kazekeil: Friend, sorry, there are some mistakes again. It's okay, we're just hobbyists. Listen up, there're no ???-weaons in Jap. game (there's 4 of them in your file 2 swords and 2 axes). After I deleted these blocks properly - english portions of files were excellent, where was japanese text was messed, so have to edit those manually.

English text corresponds to Japanese one's (I checked 0x19010 "Lucifer's Dyne").

I'll take this file from now on, you're probably sick of it, please, move to skills and magic. Now that you have a program, I'm sure it'll be easier.
    thanks. I looked at it and noticed it's missing 4 entries at the end. Another set of Basic Intermediate and Advanced as well as a Pirate mode or something.

Magic's just about done, and It's seems to have been properly, but then again I don't know, you see how mitem turned out. Also note that it looks like it contains skills too like sword or bow skills, magichanges etc. mskill has some weird pattern, but I wonder what it contains.

EDIT: mskill is things like snipe mastery, Offence mastery, Hit Critical Up, etc.
    Last edited by Kazekeil; 09-14-2011 at 08:35 AM

Someone could post a modified START.DAT for me to play someone a bit of heart RSSS Tobster7 I asked around but the file came up in Japanese was 5th stage and nothing please do a Brazilian happy today

I would love to play this game, you have something that can help?

Sorry for my bad English, I'm Brazilian.

Guys, just wait a little. We'll release something as soon as it'll be more-or-less comlpete. Just wait.

Kazekeil Great, just keep doing it

I've edited mitem now, and it's all clean and awesome There were errors, japanese block were really messed up, so had to overwrite them with original JAP blocks, then translate. English blocks were excellent.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 09-14-2011 at 10:18 AM

Hi everybody,

Greetings from Morocco, and thank you for all the great work that you're doing, you guys rock !

I wish I could help you but I don't think I'm skilled enough to do so.

I'll be waiting for your awesome release

The wish.dat is complete. I only need one more translation from our devoted japanese lovers
    The wish has two parts: A titel and a description. Please look at the picture.

I have tested wish.dat and it works (screenshots). There're mid and end game wishes which I havent tested.

I also tested other files and we have a small bug with GE.dat which contains Geo tranlsations. But it can be fixed if the file is translated by hand. The Geo bug nullifies all Geo effects and shows 0% in every info panel. I altered the EXP field of the original jap file both the Geo effect worked and the info panel displayed the right information (screenshot) this time. I think it was the translation script.

EDIT: I saw a spelling error (Senators). I will check everything again.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

help 2.jpg   geo.jpg   wish.jpg  

Sponsored Links

Page 19 of 80 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News