I've found out that the name order in MapEditMap.dat is slight different from the japanese order, so i'm now checking and re-translating to see if i missed any other such mismatches.
Posting it after review. In case of conflicting order, i'll stick with the Japanese one.
Also, I'm giving myself the liberty to retranslate things that were not done properly by NISA. As of now, i only changed the "Mentor" to "Familiar" in
the RelatedChart.dat since Mentor does not make sense considering the role and flavor text, and the fact that it clearly says 使い魔, Tsukaima, which is Familiar in Japanese.
I'll also do a big review on every file to look for inconsistencies/incorrect translations/pointers when everyone is done/i have extra free time.
overlord32: Using portuguese to convey better the message. 3 possibilidades-
1-Veja se o arquivo (NISUnpack.jar) não está bloqueado. Abra as propriedades dele e veja se tem a opção "desbloquear" em segurança.
2-Se estiver desbloqueado, tente executar o prompt de comando como administrador, caso já não esteja usando assim.
3-Você está digitando errado, ou está no endereço errado. Provalvelmente é esse o caso. Você tem de rodar o programa do local onde está o start.dat, não da pasta executável do java.
Se o start.dat estiver, por exemplo, no diretório C:\Disgaea\PS3_GAME\Data\ é nesta pasta que você tem de colocar o nisupack.jar e é dela que você tem de rodar o comando pra extrair os arquivos. Se ainda estiver tendo dificuldades, faço um programa só pra você, se for o caso.
Tobster7: It seems キャラヘルプを作りたい translates into "I want to create character help". The description: "Let's you modify character help". Translating literally. Probably means some part of the game has character descriptions, like in a status window or in the character list and this will let you modify that.
As for 伝統焚禍を継承したい I'm not clear on the meaning, but it seems to be on the lines of "I want to inherit the evil-burning tradition". The description says something on the lines of allowing Kanji in the names.
Kazekiel: Well, yeah, the basis for the program is: copy header+footer, find a difference pattern between the 2 files, then let the software modify the EN file to adapt it to the constraints of the JP one. It probably means that some things you thought were a pattern, weren't a pattern after all, and also one of the reasons I decided to manually translate each file in the end instead of automatizing, the other being mistranslations/missing stuff between versions.