Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by young blade View Post
    Just some quotes:
    LOL, those are direct quotes?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    these guys are known to the scene for quite some time don't knock em, go buy friggin games or do something better.. damn people always knocking others no wonder no one wants to do anything no appreciation is shown until a new custom firmware is released that's when these leeches will say ah your the best dude, friggin kids

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoUsername View Post
    Sorry to say but what kind of guy is this Math anyway?!? I really doubt he is a nice helpful patronising guy in real life... to have CFW keys and PSN would be superb but why didn't he share it ?
    A lot of people don't like Math because of this very reason, he doesn't share any information he has with anyone else. Some don't like him because he allegedly releases other peoples work and doesn't credit them/passes it off as his own.

Others don't like him because he's annoying and says "I know how to do x/y/z" but doesn't say how, or releases redundant information as if to say "I knew that information months ago".

I don't like him because he likes to think his e-peen is as big as the dick that we all know he really is Best of all he always takes a moral high-stance on piracy and uses that as his excuse as to why he doesn't contribute to the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by fantopoulos View Post
    these guys are known to the scene for quite some time don't knock em, go buy friggin games or do something better.. damn people always knocking others no wonder no one wants to do anything no appreciation is shown until a new custom firmware is released that's when these leeches will say ah your the best dude, friggin kids
    Agreed! DH and the guys he works with deserve a lot of appreciation and people need to understand that the stuff they are doing is NOT easy, NOT cheap and most of all it is NOT quick to implement!

A new CFW may arrive because of the hard work and effort these guys are putting in, and people need to learn to be patient with these developments.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Not to mention the wrath of $ony!

Saviour is right. It will come, if and when it comes. People have no business whining about a new CFW. We're lucky we have what we have! Well, some of you... I have only 1 PS3 in the house and it was upgraded by mistake. I can't wait to get a CFW or an E3 etc, so I can downgrade LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NTA View Post
    LOL, those are direct quotes?
    Yes those are quotes from another forum like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by fantopoulos View Post
    Most of us just want to be able to play new games and don't want to lose our backups.. all I just want is to customize my PS3 and the ability to back up my games to my hard drive..

We all know that a new CFW will come out evantualy.. but there are some people in the scene who are stagnating the process.. and thats the main reason most people don't like certain devs in the ring..
    Last edited by young blade; 09-15-2011 at 06:19 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by HACKDEPS3 View Post
    come on with the keys already guys
    Every time people say this, our devs die a little on the inside.

He says it as if he paid the devs to get him the keys

i hope its not a fake !!

No one released anything yet, how can it be fake?

They only released an overview of how it could be possible to obtain the 3.60 keys - there's no need for the question as to whether it's "fake" or not because it is a method, which either works or doesn't.

My guess is that it will work, and that it will take some time to implement or before any result is seen.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News